Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiwigater
    ROFL at least it's fairly safe to say that he's unlikely to have wandered into any of the thunk threads
    which thread is this in?? I wanna go read!
    Oh, maybe he has wondered in the thunk threads, but fell on the floor laughing so hard at us, he couldn't post.
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
      Hey, I think I hyperspazed right after you. I was so estatic, I even did a happy dance.
      No, I did a semi-obsessive rant about hoping BB hadn't been hired to REPLACE MS, because it was just a bad day. And JM responded to it. *dies*

Comment

To keep our man at the top and to celebrate his return for S9. See, Michal's really happy to be back! Yay!!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
          ROFL at least it's fairly safe to say that he's unlikely to have wandered into any of the thunk threads
          which thread is this in?? I wanna go read!
          God forbid the poor bugger wander in here.
          And I'd make an educated guess that the other thunk threads are just as bad (I've heard things about the wicked women in the RDA thunk thread).

Blingy, I love your current sig, she is so lovely, and our Armin was one of the Nox, so I will always have a soft spot for them.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
            Blingy, I love your current sig, she is so lovely, and our Armin was one of the Nox, so I will always have a soft spot for them.
            Thanks v much! I had planned on using a group shot of all the Nox characters, but then I found this one of Lya that is just so beautiful and ethereal. I had her almost done and was wondering what to do for text when Mr Prophet said that great line.

Comment

And I'd make an educated guess that the other thunk threads are just as bad (I've heard things about the wicked women in the RDA thunk thread).

yeah, wouldn't wish those RDA thunk thread hussies on ANYONE *realises she IS a RDA thunk thread hussy*

Comment

The gatelets are home now and we're going to go see The SpongeBob Movie.

So in the vernacular of the locals, "All y'all betta be good whiles I'm gone!"

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                  The gatelets are home now and we're going to go see The SpongeBob Movie.

NEVER!!!

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Let the clone whumping begin!

Comment

"How did I let myself get onto the second page? Have I not doen enough for you hussies?"

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                        Stop! I'm blushing!

Hey you hussies, I have to go into the city on errands today *shudder* So don't behave while I'm out!
                        Originally posted by Blingaway

Bling have pity on my poor confused mind. Which is it; not behave or be good.
                        Last edited by Kliggins; 17 December 2004, 06:00 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Why thank you Frostfox; that is so very kind of you. Although I must admit, wicked is a rather tame description of us. We can be so much more worse than wicked. Wouldn't you agree Kiwigater? C'mon speak up, there is no use hiding.

Last edited by Kliggins; 17 December 2004, 06:02 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

He's so darn cute here! I just wanna hug him!
                            for starters...

Comment

Go get 'em Daniel!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                                Why thank you Frostfox; that is so very kind of you. Although I must admit, wicked is a rather tame description of us. We can be so much more worse than wicked. Wouldn't you agree Kiwigater? C'mon speak up, there is no use hiding.

wha?? I'm sorry, I was too busy thunking over the pretty pic Both my fav men in one shot *happy sigh*
                                hey, the LAST thing I do is attempt to hide my equal opportunity Jack and Daniel hussiness I frequently do both at the same time.....

*cough*
                                wicked you say??

Comment

Working...
                                X