Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    Eyes first. Though I'm totally drawn in by the pout too. Just lures me into the screen (roll on next week.. looks like Prometheus Unbound will be totally Daniel all the time!).

I know Harper misses a few bits when he makes Remiel...but at least he can still kiss!!! (and boy, can he kiss, mmmmmm, from what I can see on screen)
    I just smile to remember the utterly filthy/EVIL! look Drommie gave Harper once he admitted that... Talk about if looks could kill, he'd be charcoal! But he did dress Remiel in leather so that's perhaps why she 'spared' him.

Tall sexy guys in leather is ALWAYS good - such as the Tok'ra from S6 onwards and the lead (male) dancer in the ballet I saw last night. If they ever make a 'drama' version - MS would be perfect for it... and not just because he spends the entire ballet in either torn silk trousers and no shirt or black leather....

Oookay - picture hunting time!

Comment

Originally posted by Bub-bub
      the lead (male) dancer in the ballet I saw last night. If they ever make a 'drama' version - MS would be perfect for it... and not just because he spends the entire ballet in either torn silk trousers and no shirt or black leather....
      w00t!!1 And they say ballet is stuffy...

Hand over the coffee or the soldier gets it!!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
        w00t!!1 And they say ballet is stuffy...

Hand over the coffee or the soldier gets it!!

you know, i can just see Daniel doing that..if the base ever ran out of coffee, Evil Daniel would appear so quick... (hmm...contemplates stealing all the coffee on the base..)

btw, what ballet was it?
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

you know, i can just see Daniel doing that..if the base ever ran out of coffee, Evil Daniel would appear so quick... (hmm...contemplates stealing all the coffee on the base..)

btw, what ballet was it?
          "Sorry Daniel... We've only got Decaf in right now..."

Ah but does he get to wear leather?! Enquiring (shallow) minds want to know!

As for the ballet - it was the Matthew Bourne version of 'Swan Lake' or as I've heard it called, 'The nekkid men ballet' It's playing to packed houses at Sadlers Wells right now. If you've seen the film 'Billy Elliot', it's the version that the 'older' Billy (the lovely Adam Cooper) stars in right at the end of the film.
          I have a link for it at home and if anyone wants it... just PM me!

EDIT - Wayhey!! It works, it works!
          Last edited by Bub-bub; 17 December 2004, 04:45 AM. Reason: Needed to celebrate finding out how to post piccies!;)

Comment

http://www.stargatefan.com/episodes7...images/222.jpg

Ah but does he get to wear leather?! Enquiring (shallow) minds want to know!
            first thing evil daniel does is raid the wardrobes for leather. and figure hugging tight Pants Of Power

As for the ballet - it was the Matthew Bourne version of 'Swan Lake' or as I've heard it called, 'The nekkid men ballet' It's playing to packed houses at Sadlers Wells right now. If you've seen the film 'Billy Elliot', it's the version that the 'older' Billy (the lovely Adam Cooper) stars in right at the end of the film.
            I have a link for it at home and if anyone wants it... just PM me!

EDIT - Wayhey!! It works, it works!
            oh, i have seen that Swan lake so many many times!!!! and i love it!!!! and yes...that would be interesting to see him in.....but as the Swan, so he could be good and evil....

Comment

Quote:
              Originally Posted by blingaway

Yep. They are a nice pair.

ooh, i like that! daniel looks so savage and wild..what episode is that from?
              I think it maybe from FIAD. He enters the tent and discovers Amonet/Sha're.
              sigpic
              Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

First my blankie and now DECAF? What the hell do those hussies pay their taxes for?!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                  Kerri, clear your inbox!
                  Did! I didn't realize it could onyl hold 4 messages! Sorry. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                    [COLOR=DarkOrchid][FONT=Comic Sans MS][CENTER]First my blankie and now DECAF? What the hell do those hussies pay their taxes for?!

]

Full Frontal Nudity!!!

(that's as close i could get...)

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                      First my blankie and now DECAF? What the hell do those hussies pay their taxes for?!

Well honey, I have no real idea what Her Majesty's government spend my tax money on (I do, but that's beside the point!) but they sure as hell don't help to keep you...

Though I'm sure we can come to some form of amicable arrangement... so long as it involves black leather or skin!

Comment

Whoops..I;ve worried Daniel with my demand for nudity...

'Take my clothes off? What, now? Right now? But Michelle, there's people watching!'

'It's just the Hussies, sweetheart. Don't mind them, it's what they pay their taxes for.'

Comment

'Take my clothes off? What, now? Right now? But Michelle, there's people watching!'

'It's just the Hussies, sweetheart. Don't mind them, it's what they pay their taxes for.'

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Comment

*plunks next to Blingy & Michelle w/a big bowl of popcorn* Has the show started yet?

Comment

Full Frontal Nudity!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...iel/daniel.jpg

(that's as close i could get...)
                              Here is as close as I can get.....

or this.....

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

*Bub-bub asks nicely for everyone to move over slightly and hands over the lemon & ginger cookies she keeps stashed in her desk to the others*

"But Daniel, if you do... we might be able to get you more funding from the U.K. Think of all those lovely old books in the British Library you can have if you strip!"

Comment

Working...
                                X