Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Okay, if you can live without sleep, then I can do without eating.

I'd try not eating too, but not eating is against the law in New Orleans.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      I'd try not eating too, but not eating is against the law in New Orleans.

LOL! I don't know how you do it as sleeping is against my religion.

Was that nice Bling - A boonie!
      sigpic

Comment

Was that nice Bling - A boonie!
        Ooh! Sorry! My bad. I guess that pic just spoke to me of the night.

How about some lovely eyes?

Comment

Ooh! Sorry! My bad. I guess that pic just spoke to me of the night.

How about some lovely eyes?

Mmmmmmmm. Lovely blue eyes. Much better.
          sigpic

Comment

C'mon Bling; time for you to hit the hay. Daniel seems tired too.

sigpic

Comment

If it's Daniel asking to go to bed, I'M there!!! But for you: Shan't! Can't make me! Besides, the laundry's not done yet.

Who sent this awful weather to us here? I'm freezing. It feels like it could snow.

Comment

Besides, the laundry's not done yet.

Who sent this awful weather to us here? I'm freezing. It feels like it could snow.

http://members.cox.net/tgode/1x16e5.jpg
                Daniel and I would like to know why the heck didn't you start the laundry earlier.

sigpic

Comment

Daniel and I would like to know why the heck didn't you start the laundry earlier.

I was reading fanfic.

Actually I was monitoring homework, picking up after the kids, feeding the geek-lump who lives on my couch from seven to midnight, and finally after a 14 hour day, taking pity on myself and sitting down with a little 'light reading'.

Abydos was warm. I wanna go there.

Comment

Come to California. It is warm here. See, Daniel is only wearing his sweater.

sigpic

Comment

Come to California. It is warm here. See, Daniel is only wearing his sweater.

But there are so many crazy people in Calafornia. Not like New Orleans.

You'll be delighted to know that my laundry is done, so it's to bed with me.

Comment

But there are so many crazy people in Calafornia.

Of course, I am sure you would not be referring to me BTW, love your accent on Calafornia.

sigpic

Comment

I made my own avatar!!! Okay, it's a little small, and it's the only one i'll be able to make, cos i shan't have access to the software after today, but i made one!!! it's a small version of this

cos i just love the way he's looking down at her..so tall and protective <sigh...being a small woman myself, i love that kind of thing...
                          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                            Oh yes, Bub-bub, I know about 'Secretary'!

Look girls, I'm getting a bad rep for liking kinky stuff and it's all because of you leading me astray!

Ben Bowder... mmmmmm. Suddenly looking forward to season 9.
                            But I don't think Dannyboy needs to feel threatened, MS might be a thunkable dreamboat, but it was Daniel's character which attracted me in the first place, not his looks.

Yes, it's his gentleness, and vulnerability, and his strength and his humour and dark side, and his honour and his morality and his compassion and his loyalty that first drew me to him.

Mind you, the excessively gorgeous looks don't hurt either

Comment

Originally posted by Nirtia
                              Okay someone console me.. I have mixed emotions seeing someone new on the show like BEN. he was a wonderful John Crichton but I tell ya I only have eyes for Danny. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG its like I don't know. AM I being dogmatic here?

Nirtia

btw thanks bling for the sig

nope, you're being perfectly sensible. but we can multithunk. i already thunk for RDA too..so we're not being disloyal. merely..practicing equal thunking opportunites. (and i'd say my heart belongs to daniel!).

and i think yor new sig is wonderful

Comment

Oh. FINGERS! THUNK!!!

Dana Jeanne
                                Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Working...
                                X