Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
    Oh.....Michael's even hotter when he plays Remiel in Day of Judgement/Day of Wrath (Andromeda). I don't why but he's even sexier when he plays naughty. I don't know, may be edginess in his voice, may be it's his nicely developed muscles.

Or.......may be it's those nice.....tight....leather pants. Oooh.....is it gettin' hot in here? *running to the bathroom to splash cold water on her face*

http://img4.exs.cx/img4/2358/day_192.jpg

it's the entire package..the leather trousers, the scruffy hair, the intense evil look in his eyes, and the incredibly phallic gun. and yes..those kisses. i just melt whenever i see one of his kisses...
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      it's the entire package..the leather trousers, the scruffy hair, the intense evil look in his eyes, and the incredibly phallic gun. and yes..those kisses. i just melt whenever i see one of his kisses...
      that picture certainly can be described as you just have

VERY VERY THUNK-worthy INDEED!

and i'd say phallic is ummm... an understatement

Bright Beak
      at home in the gutter, cuz she's a water birdie

multi- thunker!

Anti- & Anti-

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
        Oh.....Michael's even hotter when he plays Remiel in Day of Judgement/Day of Wrath (Andromeda). I don't why but he's even sexier when he plays naughty. I don't know, may be edginess in his voice, may be it's his nicely developed muscles.

Or.......may be it's those nice.....tight....leather pants. Oooh.....is it gettin' hot in here? *running to the bathroom to splash cold water on her face*

mmmmmmmmm agree MICHAEL is very hot as REMIEL especially since REMIEL is in leather and whew VERY HOT IN LEATHER even thought didn't mind the nekkid part when he was built and the joke that harper cracked and we got him in a muscleshirt also ah but REMIEL BAD BOY IN LEATHER I AM now going to have to rewatch this lol

it is getting hot in here
        Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

That hand in that glove.... whew.
          Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
            That hand in that glove.... whew.

mmmmm that hand in that glove
            Sue

sigpic

Comment

I think Daniel has lovely hands-- those long fingers just give me goosebumps <G>
              DJ

Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
                I think Daniel has lovely hands-- those long fingers just give me goosebumps <G>
                DJ
                agree the man does have loverly fingers to go with those hands

but have we covered the chest YUM a very nice chest on that man

he has a great smile the eyes you could just loose yourself in and the voice

and what arms he has on him mmmmm
                Sue

sigpic

Comment

That picture does nothing for me. Sorry. I've never seen Andromeda, so that might be the reason.

He does have a nice voice. I could close my eyes and just listen to Daniel.

Going to have to be the voice of descension again. I don't think his hands are that great. His fingers are too long. I could name about five other actors with better looking hands. It's me, though. I'm just picky about men's hands.

Nice arms. Nice back and shoulders. *drools*

Lisa Michelle

Comment

This might have been said before by somebody else but i really don't care so..... im just gonna throw this out there,

When i first saw Michael Shanks and realized he was Daniel i was like "nuh uh, he will never work as Daniel! He is to cute to be playing the geeky scientist type!" Needless to say i was pleasently (sp?) surprised at his performance and now i can't see any other actor playing Daniel.

Did anyone else think that or am i alone in this?
                    Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                    -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                      That picture does nothing for me. Sorry. I've never seen Andromeda, so that might be the reason.

He does have a nice voice. I could close my eyes and just listen to Daniel.

Going to have to be the voice of descension again. I don't think his hands are that great. His fingers are too long. I could name about five other actors with better looking hands. It's me, though. I'm just picky about men's hands.

Nice arms. Nice back and shoulders. *drools*

Lisa Michelle
                      highly recommend if you can watch 'day of judgement' get yourself a copy somehow its great cause CJ is in it and so is JR BOURNE

and great fight sequence with CJ AND MS characters

i am just easy to please i like everything about MS lol

and that is what makes each of us unique michelle we like different things and we agree to disagree
                      Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
                        This might have been said before by somebody else but i really don't care so..... im just gonna throw this out there,

When i first saw Michael Shanks and realized he was Daniel i was like "nuh uh, he will never work as Daniel! He is to cute to be playing the geeky scientist type!" Needless to say i was pleasently (sp?) surprised at his performance and now i can't see any other actor playing Daniel.

Did anyone else think that or am i alone in this?
                        unfortunately i was one of those who fell for him right away in season 2 'serpents lair' but agree that MS has certainly taken the character in so many diff directions that you can't see anyone playing the character anymore then him!

good grief i hope that makes sense
                        Sue

sigpic

Comment

I adored Spader as Daniel in the movie, and when the series began, I thought: who is this CHILD they have playing Daniel...??? Of course, by the time the Abydonians were crowding around him saying good-bye I was hooked. James who? <G>
                          Dana Jeanne

Michael Shanks Online

Comment

ah, I have thought of a new name for Daniel - but I suspect that someone is going to tell me that it already exists? How about Eyebrows of Mass Distraction? (no, I do NOT have an eyebrow fetish! Well, maybe just a little one...).
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                              ah, I have thought of a new name for Daniel - but I suspect that someone is going to tell me that it already exists? How about Eyebrows of Mass Distraction? (no, I do NOT have an eyebrow fetish! Well, maybe just a little one...).

mmmm the dancing caterpillers

but that is cute also how could you not be distracted its just so easy haveing a fetish when it comes to DANIEL/MS
                              Sue

sigpic

Comment

ah let me count the fetishes... eyebrows, eyes, hands, feet, that lovely little part of his neck just under the ear...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X