No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back up to the top, please! With a little bit of everything...

Comment

Mmmm. V. nice. Thankee sai.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
        Back up to the top, please! With a little bit of everything...

http://images.snapfish.com/342637%3A...%3A86366ot1lsi

Switch I do so love that one!

Back on top, birthday boy!!

Comment

Okay someone console me.. I have mixed emotions seeing someone new on the show like BEN. he was a wonderful John Crichton but I tell ya I only have eyes for Danny. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG its like I don't know. AM I being dogmatic here?

Nirtia

btw thanks bling for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Nirtia
            Okay someone console me.. I have mixed emotions seeing someone new on the show like BEN. he was a wonderful John Crichton but I tell ya I only have eyes for Danny. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG its like I don't know. AM I being dogmatic here?

Nirtia

Be zen, Nirtia, just twice as much pretty man flesh to be shallow over.
            And the idea of BB, MS and RDA on screen together makes my brain melt (well I think it's my brain) and that's without adding CJ to that picture!
            sigpic

Comment

Nirtia

I see you got things figured out!

Hey! Get your dogma out from in front of my karma.

There are lots of great looking actors playing great characters, but NONE of them enthralls me like Daniel. I'm a complete goner.

Comment

Well at least I know I am not alone in the goneness hehehe. I will try to be ZEN but it will be extremely difficult LOL. Hey a good thing is that more fans will watch SG1 and you know what that means. More More More

Nirtia

Comment

What's with all these people pushing our birthday boy down the page???

Comment

I need a badness fix!

Comment

Now that is bad.... LOL

You know I still haven't seen that eppy? I have starcrossed on tape but not the other.

Comment

Now that is bad.... LOL
                        Not as wonderfully bad as your sig piccie! I count it a public service to have that attached to all your posts. The staring and drooling and chasing plot bunnies slows down my posting rate tho...

Comment

Alright you hussies! I have to go out now and if he's on the second page when I get back, so help me I'm gonna spank all y'all's clones! Okay, so that's more like a theatre piece than a threat, but I'll do it! I swear I will!

Comment

Now that is bad.... LOL

You know I still haven't seen that eppy? I have starcrossed on tape but not the other.
                            Want to bet a man designed that thingie?

DJ
                            Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Heheh now why would we let our man go to the second page?

Comment

just a quick post before I have to leave for a few hours. (just to make sure our boy is on top)

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X