• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    Ah..um..WOO! some abs.
    L'il digression there...

Back to the study of kisses.

There's Shyla, the sarcophagus-dealing tramp...

Comment

Sssssss Boooooooo! Tramp! Beeeeyotch! Boooooo!

Comment

Girls, I can't believe it. We get a new person to thunk over and we let our beloved slip half way down the page on his birthday. Shame on you. Maybe this will get you back to thunking over here.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
          Btw, did I hear something about abs???? Check updated sig!
          GULP....SWOOON......THUNK!!

Comment

It's like fish or cut bait! I don't know where to thunk!

Help!

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
              GULP....SWOOON......THUNK!!
              Hehehe! I think I may have started something with this sig!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
              MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Slipping again!

Comment

Just to keep him on top where we like him:

Comment

Need I say more.....

sigpic

Comment

Back UP to the top of the heap with you.

Comment

good job jilly!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmm THUNK!!!!

Boy with this birthday celebration and the new thunk thread, it's been hard to work today. Oh well, Danny Boy... where are you????????

"Here I am"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bub-bub
                          It's on-topic as it stars the 'original' (but not the best!) Daniel Jackson - James Spader. It's called 'Secretary' and from certain comments you've made I think you'll enjoy this film a hell of a lot!
                          Oh yes, Bub-bub, I know about 'Secretary'!

Look girls, I'm getting a bad rep for liking kinky stuff and it's all because of you leading me astray!

Ben Bowder... mmmmmm. Suddenly looking forward to season 9.
                          But I don't think Dannyboy needs to feel threatened, MS might be a thunkable dreamboat, but it was Daniel's character which attracted me in the first place, not his looks.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox

Look girls, I'm getting a bad rep for liking kinky stuff and it's all because of you leading me astray!

But I don't think Dannyboy needs to feel threatened, MS might be a thunkable dreamboat, but it was Daniel's character which attracted me in the first place, not his looks.
                            Luv BB veddy veddy much, but yeah, it'll always be Danny who floats my boat.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                              That oughta do it...

Blingy, blingy, blingy, that's the funniest thing I have seen all week!
                              It reminds me of Paddington Bear's label.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox

Methinks someone protest too much!
                                So what did you think of it? My PM box is open... *looks innocent*

Just put the pair of them into BDUs and I'll be a happy monster! Shallow?! Me? What gave it away!
                                The way I look at it is that it's more variety in the eyecandy on display. When you think about it, we're spoiled rotten on SG-1 - there is MS, RDA, CJ and if you're wierd like me - CA (Carmen Argenziano... sigh!) and now we can add BB to the mix. Lovely!

Though will BB take over from MS in the thunk stakes? Like H*ll he will!

After watching 'Gemini' tonight I can say that when he's not around there's something 'missing'. It's the only way I can describe it! So roll on 'P_U'!

Comment

Working...
                                X