Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liv
    Alas, I live in Sweden, so I can't watch it then, (but I have other ways of getting my hands on them).

Looking at those last screencaps I take it
    Spoiler:
    he dies in that episode? But didn't he play an android?
    s
    p
    o
    i
    l
    e
    r
    s
    p
    a
    c
    e

and yes he does i guess androids can with the way it was done but can i say he is not really since he does kinda come back in 'day of judgement' that eps. but as remiel

trying not to say to much until you see it but they are both worth viewing muchly
    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

http://www.totallyshanks.com/html2/e...mmars&total=34

since ESCAPE FROM MARS is airing tonight on SCIFI at 11:00 thought i throw in a link to cappies to check it out
      Sue

sigpic

Comment

There are a lot more over on MichaelShanks-online.com under the Galleries section, too. Very nice ones.
        DJ
        Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

So what exactly is the difference in this thread versus the Daniel Discussion and Appreciation?

Most of the boards for other shows I've been on we're not allowed to talk about the actor, only the character he/she portrays.

I never heard of MS until Stargate. Never knew he was in anything else. Yep, I'm a real newbie.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
            http://www.totallyshanks.com/html2/e...mmars&total=34

since ESCAPE FROM MARS is airing tonight on SCIFI at 11:00 thought i throw in a link to cappies to check it out
            d'oh! I only just saw this, and I've missed the first 40 mins Having not seen it before, have I missed the good drooling?

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
              So what exactly is the difference in this thread versus the Daniel Discussion and Appreciation?

Most of the boards for other shows I've been on we're not allowed to talk about the actor, only the character he/she portrays.

I never heard of MS until Stargate. Never knew he was in anything else. Yep, I'm a real newbie.

Lisa Michelle
              take the one as appreciating daniel and this one appreciating both lol but DJ's site and suzanna's have LOTS AND LOTS of GORGEOUS PHOTOs of MICHAEL in anything the man has done

oh and that makes two of us and little did i know the fact he was 2 hrs away from me at STRATFORD ugh if i had known i could have went there 2 HRS ahhhh and young mr shanks at that

ah well enjoy what i can now
              Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateAngel
                http://sg1fic.no-frills.net/images/djdw3.jpg

Remiel..hot leather outfit

ooohhhh, that was a hot episode for him. what a look. i enjoyed that (except the bit where harper said when he made him he missed something out...)
                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by GateAngel
                  http://sg1fic.no-frills.net/images/djdw3.jpg

Remiel..hot leather outfit
                  wait...this is from his second appearance in Andromeda, right? he hasn't been in it since? or is there another Andromeda episode he's been in that i'm missing? cos that would be bad..sky one haven't shown andromeda over here for two years

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                    http://www.totallyshanks.com/html2/e...meda2&total=57

here are a ton of pics from the eps.
                    oh yeah, that's the one i saw. the one where he's fighting CJ..the one i don't have on dvd (although i do have the one where he's naked)

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                      oh yeah, that's the one i saw. the one where he's fighting CJ..the one i don't have on dvd (although i do have the one where he's naked)
                      well both are on dvd in the UK and here in the states cause i have both on dvd

well in 'day of judgement' guessing suppost to be nekkid while being built and then in 'starcrossed' you see him kinda nekkid when him and rommie are supposidly well you know lol

notice my polite way to say it
                      Sue

sigpic

Comment

do you know how far down i found this? anyway..daniel thunking...i think i love daniel most when he's funny, when he's doing this little cute banter thing he does with jack. i just find funny daniel so adorable.

actually...lost city
                        Spoiler:
                        drunk daniel is triple adorable. that hurt look on his poor face when jack told him he couldn't have anything more to drink! that was so sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                          do you know how far down i found this? anyway..daniel thunking...i think i love daniel most when he's funny, when he's doing this little cute banter thing he does with jack. i just find funny daniel so adorable.

s
                          p
                          o
                          i
                          l
                          e
                          r
                          s
                          p
                          a
                          c
                          e
                          l
                          o
                          s
                          t
                          c
                          i
                          t
                          y
                          actually...lost city
                          Spoiler:
                          drunk daniel is triple adorable. that hurt look on his poor face when jack told him he couldn't have anything more to drink! that was so sweet!
                          wasn't that adorable and love daniels face i even enjoyed the banter on the phone, when daniel goes for to put his face in the sucky thing and jack stops him lost city did have its good points even part two
                          Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                            Oh, so it's from Andromeda! Note to self: get your hands on that episode.
                            I just watched MS first appearance on Andromeda. It was on last wednesday. I taped it and have watched it at least twice so far. The first time I watched it all the way thru. The second time I fast forward thru all the part he wasn't in. He and Lexa have amazing on screen chemisty. No wonder they got married.

He is just so sexy in that ep. Especially his voice. It is so soft and romantic. Quite different from Daniel. It just blows me away.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                              I just watched MS first appearance on Andromeda. It was on last wednesday. I taped it and have watched it at least twice so far. The first time I watched it all the way thru. The second time I fast forward thru all the part he wasn't in. He and Lexa have amazing on screen chemisty. No wonder they got married.

He is just so sexy in that ep. Especially his voice. It is so soft and romantic. Quite different from Daniel. It just blows me away.
                              you know at times what he says sounds shakespearen <sp> at times! and man oh is it wrong of me to say THAT MAN CAN KISS! in the eps. that he has kissed shyla, kyra and shar'e and then watching in 'starcrossed' always thought dang that man can kiss!

but yep enjoyed the scenes that rommie and gabriel had and they do have amazing chemistry on screen

that is why great to see him show up again in 'day of judgement day of wrath'
                              Sue

sigpic

Comment

Oh.....Michael's even hotter when he plays Remiel in Day of Judgement/Day of Wrath (Andromeda). I don't why but he's even sexier when he plays naughty. I don't know, may be edginess in his voice, may be it's his nicely developed muscles.

Or.......may be it's those nice.....tight....leather pants. Oooh.....is it gettin' hot in here? *running to the bathroom to splash cold water on her face*

sigpic
                                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X