Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    Ah, Martise. What an excellent ba$tard you were...

http://members.cox.net/tgode/7x06l7.jpg
    Yes, I appreciated Martise's new body almost as much as Martise did..maybe even more!!
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Anyone feel like a bit of sweaty, scruffy, dirty Daniel?

Now don't all thunk at once...it's not safe to have so many hussies falling to the floor...

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        Anyone feel like a bit of sweaty, scruffy, dirty Daniel?

Now don't all thunk at once...it's not safe to have so many hussies falling to the floor...
        "i do, i do"

THUNK <ow that was the floor>

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Good morning all. I won't be online very much till this afternoon but well isn't that a lovely vision to wake up to. Even if today is finals day

Comment

As in howsabout a piece of this on that pert backside?

http://members.cox.net/mgode/posting...aniel2/ap3.jpg
            With the added bonus of Jack for us wee lurkers..... Thunks!
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

I'm Celebrating!!!

And Daniel got all dressed up to come and help celebrate, isn't that sweet?

Damn, that open shirt just drives me crazy!!!!

Wait..I just noticed..meimei's here???? Just whose clone did she run off with????
              WOW! Michelle when you celebrate you do it in style...excellent picture of Dan the Man!
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                WOW! Michelle when you celebrate you do it in style...excellent picture of Dan the Man!

Thank you <takes a bow>. I aim to please!! I love this photohosting thing!

Comment

Wait..I just noticed..meimei's here???? Just whose clone did she run off with????
                  Did she grab another one? She still hasn't returned the one she kypped on Saturday!

Anybody else feel like the holiday season is setting up to ambush you? Thank goodness for daily Stargates. Better than Xanax! Though still highly addictive...

Comment

Did she grab another one? She still hasn't returned the one she kypped on Saturday!

Anybody else feel like the holiday season is setting up to ambush you? Thank goodness for daily Stargates. Better than Xanax! Though still highly addictive...

new stargate tonight for me (gemini)..a specially strong dose....

Comment

lucky you but looking more towards the eps. you guys will have next week 'prometheus unbound' that will be a daniel thunk-fest
                      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Oh...hush. We still have over a month to wait. But there were new promos (no glasses! woo hoo!) during EarthSea last nite. (Big part for Manda too... )
                        Bring on Promethius Unbound!

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                          Oh...hush. We still have over a month to wait. But there were new promos (no glasses! woo hoo!) during EarthSea last nite. (Big part for Manda too... )

Notice his shirt sleeve is torn? Obviously that kind of material rips easily. One good tug and the whole thing could rip off.....ahem....btw..loving the new sig, Jilly (and yes, i remember Cartman saying it too!)

Comment

Notice his shirt sleeve is torn? Obviously that kind of material rips easily. One good tug and the whole thing could rip off.....ahem....btw..loving the new sig, Jilly (and yes, i remember Cartman saying it too!)
                            Thanx, blame Blingy for the sig.
                            As for the shirt, it always reminds me of that line from Galaxy Quest. "I see you managed to get your shirt off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                              Nuh-uh! Blame Jilly for saying it and making me laugh for twelve hours straight. Last time ask her to be serious and dramatic! LOL!

Comment

Nuh-uh! Blame Jilly for saying it and making me laugh for twelve hours straight. Last time ask her to be serious and dramatic! LOL!

I was trying to be serious, honest...it's just I have these voices in my head--most of the time they have pretty good ideas, but they usually don't let me say anything without putting some nefarious twist on it.
                                Stupid voices.

Comment

Working...
                                X