Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Switch42
    Thank you, Bling! Here's a little something for you...

http://images.snapfish.com/3425%3B9%...%3A86558ot1lsi

Kerri

If you want to encourage me, then that's the way to do it!! *gibbers*

Comment

Now that Kerri is done with the 13 performances of The Nutcracker, she has more free time to devote to her favorite hobby - Daniel Thunking! Daniel is happy to see her back:

But he is also slightly shocked at the new hair color she is sporting:

Well, he'll just have to get used to it if he wants to keep his sanity:

Glad to be back and thanks for all the pics, girls! :-D

Kerri
      congrats kerri and welcome back

and thanks for the delicious piccies

got to love the 'death knell' directors series what more could a girl ask for except MS walking around in a muscleshirt the whole time!
      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Thanks! I would love it! You are the best Bling!
        Seriously, Blingy, you've gotta add "Siggy Goddess" to your own sig. Is there a regular here on the thunk thread that doesn't have one? (Except Dana Jeanne? That minx. )

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
          Seriously, Blingy, you've gotta add "Siggy Goddess" to your own sig. Is there a regular here on the thunk thread that doesn't have one? (Except Dana Jeanne? That minx. )
          Just gimme time...Whoopsie! Did I say that out loud?

Dana Jeanne has one seriously fine looking sig. I'm not sure I want to mess with that.

Although if anyone wants to pm me with particulars for a new sig, I wouldn't pretend I didn't get the message...Oh who'm I trying to kid? I'd be all over such a request like (the previously well-received) glitter on a drag queen!!

Comment

Hi Hussies, How goes it today? I am just sitting back and enjoying the view LOL

Comment

We're all just fine and hussy, Nirtia, how's 'bout you?

Comment

Originally posted by Nirtia
                Hi Hussies, How goes it today? I am just sitting back and enjoying the view LOL
                *adds to Nirtia's view*

Comment

I fell on my bum today and hurt my tail bone....... Anybody got some pain reliever LOL

Comment

I don't know about pain reliever, but this might distract you enough to forget about the pain....

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nirtia
                      I fell on my bum today and hurt my tail bone....... Anybody got some pain reliever LOL
                      This one makes me forget about just about everything else...

Bum(mer) about your fall. Hope youfeel better soon.

Comment

LOL Thanks so much for that. I feel the pain floating away already heheheh

Comment

[QUOTE=DJFavorite]Daniel's gone a huntin' looking for the Hussies of Babylon. He's wondering where they went.

[/QUOTE

i will follow the man in the whiteshirt anywhere

and he is all dirty and seriously whumped i see daniel will need comforting soon
                          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

[/QUOTE

i will follow the man in the whiteshirt anywhere

and he is all dirty and seriously whumped i see daniel will need comforting soon [/QUOTE]

Send him my way, sue, you hussy you! I'll comfort him!!!
                            Dana Jeanne
                            Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

OH yes now these views are the perfect medicine for my hurting bum

Comment

And just a quickie-- if you and your friends haven't posted Birthday Wishes to Michael, the page will be gone by 12 noon Tuesday the 14th:

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/...ay/index.shtml

Dana Jeanne
                                Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Working...
                                X