Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    Yep. Major wind storm. In a town South of here, they recorded that winds got up to 75mph.

I think Daniel's glad to see me back.

Of course he is!

Anybody lose a roof? Seventy-five MPH winds are hurricane force!

This pic I posted yesterday, but it's remarkable how much the screen behind Daniel looks like a Weather Channel graphic of Hurricane Bonnie about to hit the Carolinas...

Last edited by blingaway; 13 December 2004, 05:47 AM. Reason: Like a Fonzie marathon, too much 'a'...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      Of course he is!

This pic I posted yesterday, but it's remarkable how much the screen behind Daniel looks lika a Weather Channel graphic of Hurricane Bonnie about to hit the Carolinas...

http://members.cox.net/tgode/5x12we4.jpg
      I haven't heard if any roofs have been blown off, but many a tree has fallen and they tend to either land on power lines, cars, or rooftops. Of course, when the power lines do down they tend to take out a transformer or two.

Last winter, our neighbors down the road had a tree land on their roof. It was really quite interesting. We were watching the trees sway while waiting to get the kids on the bus. No sooner than the bus left and I got back to the house, the tree fell on their roof. No one was hurt, but considering that the winter is our rainy season, they had to get tarps up quickly to avoid more damage.

But hey, we shouldn't be talking about the weather.... we should be talking about our beloved Daniel....

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite

But hey, we shouldn't be talking about the weather.... we should be talking about our beloved Daniel....

I thought this thread was for drooling and the D&A thread was for talking...

Comment

I thought this thread was for drooling and the D&A thread was for talking...

gotta love a man who looks HOT in a bandana
          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Of course he is!

This pic I posted yesterday, but it's remarkable how much the screen behind Daniel looks like a Weather Channel graphic of Hurricane Bonnie about to hit the Carolinas...

http://members.cox.net/tgode/5x12we4.jpg
            Did you say Hurricane Boonie?

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
              *rimshot* Yer goin' to hell for that one!

Comment

*rimshot* Yer goin' to hell for that one!
                I am SO already there.

Comment

"Eh, depends on who you ask."

That ascension sweater is one powerful garment. *thunk*
                  Now that image is worth a thousand chocolate bars! I adore 'Abyss' as it has provided me with many a plot bunny... but that image.... *lovesick sigh* he just looks... more edible than a box of chocolate brownies... The Cadbury's versions (which are just... oooooo!)

Frostfox - how cut was Evo? I missed it and it makes me wonder how 'Fallen' got through uncut (graphic male nudity anyone?!) but Evo got shredded...
                  Oh well - they most probably thought that getting two episoded out in one evening would quieten people down... yeah... RIGHT!

Comment

Made it back from the post office alive! Sent everybody chocolate Daniels, so be on the lookout.

So what are we going to do to get through Stargate withdrawal tonight?

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...iehn/31004.jpg

So what are we going to do to get through Stargate withdrawal tonight?
                      The same thing we do every night Jilly!

Comment

The same thing we do every night Jilly!

http://members.cox.net/tgode/4x17ap15.jpg
                        But Brain...if we called them Sad Meals then kids wouldn't buy them. *NARF!*

Comment

But Brain...if we called them Sad Meals then kids wouldn't buy them. *NARF!*

daniel is wondering how he can get his hands on a choco covered daniel so he can give it to chaka to try!

mmmmmmmmm chocolate!
                          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Now, this pic, this one I think is the most beautiful Michael of all. I hope this works. This is my grandson, Michael, 26 months old.
                            Dana Jeanne

Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                              daniel is wondering how he can get his hands on a choco covered daniel so he can give it to chaka to try!

mmmmmmmmm chocolate!
                              *frowns*
                              *blinks*
                              Sue...you're weird...and so's your clone...
                              WHY would Chaka eat a chocolate Daniel when he could just eat Daniel? Not that I'm saying he should but Chaka eating chocolate Daniels just...disturbs me...

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
                                Now, this pic, this one I think is the most beautiful Michael of all. I hope this works. This is my grandson, Michael, 26 months old.
                                Dana Jeanne

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ddfm/star...s/Michael2.jpg
                                Ohhh DJ! Whatta cutie!

Comment

Working...
                                X