No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOO about DS9 I agree. A completion of sorts. Hi all just checking in to see how everyone is doing.. Might I say I am enjoying the wonderful pics

Nirtia

Comment

Originally posted by Nirtia
      OOO about DS9 I agree. A completion of sorts. Hi all just checking in to see how everyone is doing.. Might I say I am enjoying the wonderful pics

Nirtia
      Some of the prettiest sights on the internet in this thread.

I will always have a soft spot for DS9, the only Trek I've ever had an interest in.
      sigpic

Comment

Now for me the most precious trek is voyager but that is only my opinion. I was raised on trek so I watch em all................ Yes those pics are some of the heavenliest sights to see...........

Comment

Yeah I finally figured out to post Big Pics.

sigpic
          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Can I take him home please???????????? Pretty please?????????? with a cherry on top? hehhehehee

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1

http://www.angelfire.com/scary/stargate/images/Surface015.jpg
              And we are all immensely happy that you have!

That pic took up most of my screen *happy sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                That sounds like fun! We haven't had a real tree since I was seven. I'm sooo allergic to pine. Even walking in a christmas tree lot just to look and smell that great piney smell makes me rash out.

I've been sig making again...

http://members.cox.net/tgode/shepsig1.jpg

I don't know any shep thunkers, but for any who wander through, If you want him, come and claim him! [/Arwen]

Daniel just doesn't know what to do with me anymore.

LOL! LOL! LOL! I am SO stealing that one, I LOVE that scene!

*steals*

Comment

No Stargate Monday tomorrow because of Earthsea. However, Sci-fi Channel is showing all Indiana Jones movies back-to-back. So at least we get another hot archeaologist to gaze upon.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to Earthsea, but to take away our Stargate? Just wrong.

Anybody seen of heard of meimei? She still hasn't returned the Daniel Clone she raided from the box. *taps foot impatiently*

Comment

Morning all!

Last edited by blingaway; 13 December 2004, 04:18 AM. Reason: I forgot the picture! d'oh!!

Comment

And it is a good morning now. I had to go without Daniel for 12+ hours. We lost power yesterday afternoon. I was so happy when I woke up this morning to find it came back. (If if hadn't I would have needed to go into the office and that would have meant even more away from Daniel.)

It was nice to see all those pics to catch up with.
                        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                          Good morning gals. My clone and I were pretty busy yesterday doing some Christmas and birthday shopping. I think I wore him out.

Today is another busy day. Children's Christmas program at church this morning and getting the Christmas tree this afternoon. We always go to one of these U-cut places.
                          there he is on his back and looking loverly then ever and we got arm'age in it also

morning everyone
                          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1

THUNK!

oh my oh my
                            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                              And it is a good morning now. I had to go without Daniel for 12+ hours. We lost power yesterday afternoon. I was so happy when I woke up this morning to find it came back. (If if hadn't I would have needed to go into the office and that would have meant even more away from Daniel.)
                              Glad you got you power back! Was it weather related?

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                                Glad you got you power back! Was it weather related?

Yep. Major wind storm. In a town South of here, they recorded that winds got up to 75mph.

I think Daniel's glad to see me back.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X