X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
    It's just one big thunk free-for all!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ybiehn/jd7.jpg

Imagine the damage caused by two pairs of Power Pants...
    Even so, I think we need some kind of assurance our Daniel will be returned in a usable condition...She's known to be harsh.

meimei...Jack will be held on return of Daniel in acceptable form.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      Even so, I think we need some kind of assurance our Daniel will be returned in a usable condition...She's known to be harsh.

Hey, that's a nasty rumor! I just had one small indiscretion in a state of alcohol induced enthusiasm....

The Daniel clone will be returned in ship shape, albeit very tired, condition!

*Mei Mei wanders off mumbling about the pot calling the kettle black... Look at her sig, FCOL!!*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        Hey, that's a nasty rumor! I just had one small indiscretion in a state of alcohol induced enthusiasm....

The Daniel clone will be returned in ship shape, albeit very tired, condition!
        Alright then. Do you want his play clothes sent over?

Comment

Alright then. Do you want his play clothes sent over?

http://members.cox.net/tgode/5x16ls9.bmp

He looks rather shocked that you would offer, but no thanks! I have other ideas in mind....

Comment

I'm wondering now which box did meimei take one of the clones from???

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

I'm sure meimei will take as good care of the Daniel clone as I would.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox

LOL! You have admirable facial musculature Frostfox!

Comment

Of course I will! And he was already tied! Too bad it wasn't with a nice red bow...

Comment

LOL! You have admirable facial musculature Frostfox!

I cannot imagine what you might be implying.
                    I am pure as the driven snow and would never do anything to damage our beloved clones.
                    It's well known that I am young, sweet and innocent and you are all leading me astray.
                    sigpic

Comment

I cannot imagine what you might be implying.
                      I am pure as the driven snow and would never do anything to damage our beloved clones.
                      It's well known that I am young, sweet and innocent and you are all leading me astray.
                      Yeah, Daniel was just looking over a publication, name of PLOTKA...He's not quite sure he believes you...

Comment

Yeah, Daniel was just looking over a publication, name of PLOTKA...He's not quite sure he believes you...

Oh, PLOKTA (Hugo nominated for the last five years, haven't won yet, bugger) is perfectly innocent, just fannish. He can raise those lovely eyebrows as much as he likes.
                        My deeply naughtie stuff is better hidden than that, though I haven't been in Sg1 fandom long enough to really be wicked... yet... give me time.

Off to bed, don't break anyone, sorry, anything while I'm gone!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks, DJFavorite for reminding me of Daniel Clones. I need to check on mine. He's tied up in my bedroom right now.

He's resting because I tired him out.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                            Thanks, DJFavorite for reminding me of Daniel Clones. I need to check on mine. He's tied up in my bedroom right now.

He's resting because I tired him out.
                            Michelle, look in your inbox.

Comment

LOL, Bling, I love it.

However, I have no idea how to put it in my sig like y'all do.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                                LOL, Bling, I love it.

However, I have no idea how to put it in my sig like y'all do.
                                Go into My Controls
                                Click Edit Signature
                                Copy-n-paste the url into the box
                                Put image tags around it
                                preview to see that it looks right
                                If all is well, click save signature.
                                If all is not well check back with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X