No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, look what I found..Gateworld has new pics for Prometheus Unbound....look at this one!!! (Maybe spoiler)

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/graphics/812_15.shtml

I have to say..

PPHHHWWWOOOOAAAARRRRRR!!!!!
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      Well, look what I found..Gateworld has new pics for Prometheus Unbound....look at this one!!! (Maybe spoiler)

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/graphics/812_15.shtml

I have to say..

PPHHHWWWOOOOAAAARRRRRR!!!!!
      Hm, can I second that emotion.
      And he's tied to the chair... not that I wish to get a naughty reputation or anything.

Spent last night d/r/o/o/l/i/n/g watching season seven.
      Unedited Evolution. So stuff you Channel 4. Hot, sweaty archeologist in peril, be still my heart.

And, even though I try to watch them in order, I succumbed to Chimera. I adore dopy Daniel glaring at Sam in the commissary, my cat used to have that look down pat!

(For those interested in my ongoing quest to find thunk, Channel 4 had shown up to Evolution, so it was really only the second half of the season I needed, but I just *had* to buy 32 with Fallen and Homecoming, for all the obvious reasons. I'm only missing 33, which I'll have to get - Lifeboat)

Right, off to decorate the tree, my feet hurt, I braved the crowds in Manchester today to finish the xmas shopping, I need a beer to fire me up for decorating duty!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
        Hm, can I second that emotion.
        And he's tied to the chair... not that I wish to get a naughty reputation or anything.
        Ya know, there's an idea for the forum! Good rep points, bad rep points and bad BAD girl! points.

Right, off to decorate the tree, my feet hurt, I braved the crowds in Manchester today to finish the xmas shopping, I need a beer to fire me up for decorating duty!
        My babies and I are about to decorate our fireplace mantle with all our sparkly pretty stuff and a cartload of candles I bought. Glad you're enjoying your dvds, Frostfox, and finally got to see Evo properly. *squirms in remembrance*

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          Ya know, there's an idea for the forum! Good rep points, bad rep points and bad BAD girl! points.

My babies and I are about to decorate our fireplace mantle with all our sparkly pretty stuff and a cartload of candles I bought. Glad you're enjoying your dvds, Frostfox, and finally got to see Evo properly. *squirms in remembrance*

LOVING the DVDs!
          Tree is up, all purple and red and green and sparkly. Took me nearly an hour to untangle lights! Need to vac up the bits of tinsel and tree off the carpet and brush out the fire place but I think we are done.
          Gone for cider rather than beer, then another evening of Danny playing in my lap, this is my last quiet weekend for a while.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm needing a blue eyes fix...

Foxie look at your inbox!

Comment

I'm needing a blue eyes fix...

Foxie look at your inbox!
              Eeeek, eeeek, new naughty sig! Ta blingy!
              Last edited by Frostfox; 11 December 2004, 10:25 AM. Reason: editing sig (again!!)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                Eeeek, eeeek, new naughty sig! Ta blingy!
                Well people just go saying things that my muse can't resist.

Daniel must have had way too much wine last night too...We can only hope he didn't go writing some perfectly horrid rhymes in Off-Topic Chatter as well...

Last edited by blingaway; 11 December 2004, 11:49 AM. Reason: Oh...various things...

Comment

i need help on how to put a siggy in my messages

i got a real nice one made for me thanks to blingaway but i have no idea how i post it in my sigy line PLEASE HELP

THANKS ALSO TO BLINGAWAY for makeing it

its loverly
                  Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                    i need help on how to put a siggy in my messages

i got a real nice one made for me thanks to blingaway but i have no idea how i post it in my sigy line PLEASE HELP

THANKS ALSO TO BLINGAWAY for makeing it

its loverly
                    Go to My Controls and open the Edit Signature box. Copy and paste the url in and put image tags around it. Preview to see if it shows up correctly. Make sure you don't have any spaces or hard returns between the url and the brackets (right Frostfox? ). If it looks right then click save signature and it'll start showing up. You can also put center tags around it if you want it to be centered.

Comment

It is so chilly here today. I wonder how hard it would be to get that sweater off Daniel...

Comment

It is so chilly here today. I wonder how hard it would be to get that sweater off Daniel...

would it be wrong of me to want to be that sweater at this moment

ok then i will just say THUNK!

and thanks again for the siggy blingaway and directions also very much appreciated
                        Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                          would it be wrong of me to want to be that sweater at this moment
                          In general, yes. Here, quite the opposite, it's expected!

Comment

Well, Mei Mei made a wrong turn on the way to the RDA/Jack Thunk thread... But what a lovely detour!! Quite the yummy stroll....

*Mei Mei snags a Daniel clone and runs for the exit*

I'll send him back... Maybe.... Later...

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              *Mei Mei snags a Daniel clone and runs for the exit*

I'll send him back... Maybe.... Later...
                              Hey! Come back here!! bugger, she's gone...

Ah well, maybe now would be a good time to let our poor Jack clone out of the closet for some air.

Daniel, keep an eye on him so he doesn't try to make a break for the other thread.

Comment

Hey! Come back here!! bugger, she's gone...

Ah well, maybe now would be a good time to let our poor Jack clone out of the closet for some air.

Daniel, keep an eye on him so he doesn't try to make a break for the other thread.

http://members.cox.net/tgode/5x09btf1jackdaniel.jpg
                                It's just one big thunk free-for all!

Imagine the damage caused by two pairs of Power Pants...

Comment

Working...
                                X