No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They probably are the same, I just haven't checked it out close enough. (Shame on me... )
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
      They probably are the same, I just haven't checked it out close enough. (Shame on me... )
      If I come too close, I'll drool on the tv screen...not good.....but maybe it was just the image of his favourite sweater that he took with him to ascension?

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
      Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
      ~CELLO!~
      ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

He looks hot in the weight lifting scene in Chimera (one of the few scenes from that cursed episode that I will ever watch again)

but, then he's just hot <g>

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
        ~Imzadi
        describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
        Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
          Daniel in any sweater is nice...
          He does look great

Comment

Originally posted by Seven
            He does look great
            He looks INCREDIBLE!!!

Here are pics to prove it.
            sigpic
            Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Ok here's a few more
              Attached Files
              "You have no idea the tortures he is capable of."
              "You ended a sentence with a preposition..........b*stard!"

Comment

Don't mean to bash him (He's my fav all the way too!) but..does anyone notice this thing he does with his mouth? He's always like, having them...puckered? Not like in kissing but just..together like that or when he's squinting his mouth is always his nose wrinkles and his mouth looks kinda funny.

Ok just thought I'd mention this, besides that...HOT ALL THE WAY!
                "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Bill Watterson

Comment

I don't really know what you mean, do you have a picture of what you're talking about?
                  "You have no idea the tortures he is capable of."
                  "You ended a sentence with a preposition..........b*stard!"

Comment

Animalian - you mean when he does that guppy thing? I love it, especially when it is in response to one of Jack's more extreme Jack-isms!
                    sigpic

Comment

I always wondered if that pucker thing is just a Daniel thing or if MS does it when he's not being Daniel, too. If you watch the AT video diary (I can't remember the season) on the dvds, Michael's stand-in imitates the pucker thing. It's very funny.
                      e7of7

"It's not having what you want. It's wanting what you've got." - Sheryl Crow

Comment

lol yeah that's what I mean. It's hard to describe but now I know what to call it! lol. Just look at the theme song thing. He does it when he's introduced!
                        "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Bill Watterson

Comment

I think it might be a Michael thing. I seem to remember reading that someone asked him about that pout at a Con and MS seemed to genuinely have no idea what they were talking about, so I don't think he created it for Daniel. I think it's just a natural, unconscious thing on Michael's part. Part of it is just his lips. He's got rather...plush, kissable-looking lips. I remember the one time I met him(in line for an autograph and photo--he was very nice) the lips definitely were competing with the eyes for attention.

Comment

lol while they are cute and all, they can get quote annoying too. It always gives me to urge to like..go to him and just...move them so he doesn't pout when he's not in the pouting mood...has he ever actually pouted before? Like on purpose? lol! That thought just occured to me.

Comment

Gotta have more of that sweater

Comment

can never have too much of the sweater!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X