X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmmm gotta see Enemies again!
    sigpic

Comment

is it a spoiler to say that i think daniel is hotter then ever in season 8?

Spoiler:
      he's been very funny, and he's always cute when he does that. we've seen his thoughtful, gentle side in icon, and action danny, espcially in avatar..and lots of lots of danny whumping. i do enjoy that. and lots of lots of the tight black t-shirt. drooool. yes, definitely enjoying every second danny is on screen.

and damn, i just lent all my season 8 to a friend, and now i want it back...
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

I really like the fact that he's been smiling a lot this season. It's just the sweetest smile ever. Makes me weak in the knees. It seems to me that he's been smiling more in s8 than all the rest of the seasons combined. Okay, so maybe that's a bit of an overstatement, but he just seems so much more relaxed and happy with himself this season. More confident in himself and his abilities. Ooh, just thinking about that smile... *sigh*
        Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

The one, I think it's Covenant when he's wearing a suit and he's smiling. He and Sam in the red car. I can't remember where they went. I see MS in a suit and my brain ceases to work properly.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Daniel sporting a black T-shirt, nice...very nice...tight blue jeans , Kevlar, and armed with a zat. I absolutely love it! I can tell Michael Shanks had been working out, and looks really hot this season! Just need to cut down on the beers, Michael, is all.
            sigpic
            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Yep, I agree Sue Jackson. I also like Casual Daniel. V-neck sweater. Blazer, dress shirt (The Changeling). I'd have him in sleeveless all the time if I was one of the wardrobe people. Oh, yeah, he's been working out. You can tell from about the 3rd or 4th season on. Short Hair Buffed up Daniel. *drools*

Lisa Michelle

Comment

I like Daniel any way I can get him <G>
                DJ
                Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                  The one, I think it's Covenant when he's wearing a suit and he's smiling. He and Sam in the red car. I can't remember where they went. I see MS in a suit and my brain ceases to work properly.

Lisa Michelle
                  oh yes, i remember that. it's a good thing there wasn't much plot to that episode, cos all the time daniel was on screen, my mind just went into this 'daniel in a suit, incredibly hot, drool, drool, thunk' spiral. i certainly didn't notice what was going on apart from him.
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                    Daniel sporting a black T-shirt, nice...very nice...tight blue jeans , Kevlar, and armed with a zat. I absolutely love it! I can tell Michael Shanks had been working out, and looks really hot this season! Just need to cut down on the beers, Michael, is all.
                    gotta enjoy the fact they are putting him in jeans this season was great in 'affinity' and then in 'endgame' YUM

you can tell in the biceps he has been working out and looks good on him

sue
                    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                      gotta enjoy the fact they are putting him in jeans this season was great in 'affinity' and then in 'endgame' YUM

you can tell in the biceps he has been working out and looks good on him

sue

Here is something else you might enjoy then.E bay has a hand drawn pic of daniel.It is fantastic and well worth a look.Item no is 3750759927.Whoohoo.

smiles
                      scottishshipper

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                        oh yes, i remember that. it's a good thing there wasn't much plot to that episode, cos all the time daniel was on screen, my mind just went into this 'daniel in a suit, incredibly hot, drool, drool, thunk' spiral. i certainly didn't notice what was going on apart from him.

I think it was a meeting with someone outside the military. Not sure. However, I remember a woman referring to Daniel as a "young man." I just thought that was funny because MS is 33 years old and he's called a young man. I'm the same age and I've been called a "young lady." I guess that means we both look younger than our age. Okay, sorry, not really Stargate related, just had to share.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

well, being 31 myself, I hope that 33 is still consider "young"....not wanting to accepted that I may be reaching a place people consider old.....

Comment

And....Michael's character (Daniel Jackson) is older than he is. Daniel was born in 1965 (from the episode 1969). So, that would make Daniel 39, I believe.
                            sigpic
                            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

It's ridiculous that Daniel is 39 years old. C'mon, no one believes that. He doesn't look that old plus they usually have the character younger than the actor really is. Does that make sense?

Lisa Michelle

Comment

That's true usually actors play "younger" but I think I read were MS was only like 26 when he got the role of Daniel but it was fairly established that Daniel was "older" than that so it's just really never been addressed much....

Comment

Working...
                                X