Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LMichelle
    Hey, it's not like the Honduran gang blindfolded him with any old piece of fabric. It looked to be a black (and possibly silk) scarf-like thing.

*fans self* Okay, I need to stop now before I venture into R-rated territory.
    Venture in all you like, the rest of us are already there.

And I succumbed to buying Season seven disc by disc (at £7 a disc) rather than waiting for the boxed set. See what you all tempt me into? No one needs me to buy them xmas presents this year anyway...

sigpic

Comment

Love the new sig, bling. Bondage Daniel.
      Thankee!

We all love Evolution, part 1 a bit too much
      Hey, it's not like the Honduran gang blindfolded him with any old piece of fabric. It looked to be a black (and possibly silk) scarf-like thing.
      For me it's the scene in Evo2 that opens on his hands zip-tied to the chair...Aiyiyi!

*fans self* Okay, I need to stop now before I venture into R-rated territory.
      Mmhmm, yeah I know about that...

Comment

Yep, I guess I could get into the hands tied to the chair thing, too, bling.

For me it was the beginning part in part 2 when the gang leader was trying to get Daniel to talk with the pineapple. All I could think about was feeding Daniel pineapple cubes while he's blindfolded.

Now I smile to myself every time I buy cubed pineapple at Publix.

OKay, everyone, we're officially in R-rated World, Cool, isn't it?

Comment

For me it was the beginning part in part 2 when the gang leader was trying to get Daniel to talk with the pineapple. All I could think about was feeding Daniel pineapple cubes while he's blindfolded.

O ye Gods of THUNK!!!!!

*grins as she puts pineapple on the grocery list*

Comment

Ok, the first thing I plan to feed Daniel under jilly's tree is that pineapple. I'll have the napkin handy to wipe the juice that drips off his chin.
            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
              Ok, the first thing I plan to feed Daniel under jilly's tree is that pineapple. I'll have the napkin handy to wipe the juice that drips off his chin.
              Just hope the dog doesn't beat you to it.

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing him coated in chocolate...

Comment

Chocolate Daniels! *squeals*

Yep, don't forget that napkin. However, the juice would run off his lips first before it got to his chin. It would most likely be wet and sticky too.

Damn, I want some fresh cut pineapple now.

Comment

Yep, don't forget that napkin. However, the juice would run off his lips first before it got to his chin. It would most likely be wet and sticky too.

Mmm...sticky facial fuzz...that just begs to be licked...

Did I say that out loud? I'm so, SO sorry.

Comment

on second thought, I'll forget the napkin. I've got other ways of cleaning the juice off the lips before it even gets to the chin.

sigpic

Comment

You're not sorry, you hussy.

This type of thing is just a regular conversation for us on the Sci-fi Channel's boards. Many of us are part of Daniel's Harem and we usually stay in the gutter. Chocolate, blindfolds, handcuffs, just another topic of conversation for us.

When the thread falls to page 2, I like to say something like: "We need to get this back on the top of page one. Don't we all want Daniel on top?"

Okay, I'm leaving now. Almost time for Stargate. But y'all can stay in the gutter if you want.

Comment

I'm needing a blue eyes fix.....

sigpic

Comment

and a touch of tongue....

sigpic

Comment

And some neck...

Comment

And some scruff...

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                                and a touch of tongue....

*pokes head in room* WOW! This pic just deserves reposting! This is my favorite episode. Oh my........tongue! *THUNK* *imagines what he can do with that tongue*

Comment

Working...
                                X