Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    Hey it was your idea! And I kinda like the idea of watching you squirm. I am not a voyeur!

And now that DJF has called feeding dibs, whaddya gonna do?
    Let her come over and feed him, since I'm not s'posta touch him. And YOUOUUUU don't GET ANY. Neener neener neener.

Comment

Daniel in bondage.
      Swoon.

How *did* you know what I wanted for Xmas, Bling?
      sigpic

Comment

I'm liking this plan. Let me know when he's under the tree and I'll be right over to feed him.

(I'm bring something messy so that I'll have to clean him up afterwards. )
        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
          Let her come over and feed him, since I'm not s'posta touch him. And YOUOUUUU don't GET ANY. Neener neener neener.
          I got to wrap him up. I'm good for the next oh, year or so. I wouldn't be averse to handling the videotaping of the feedings tho.

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
            (I'm bring something messy so that I'll have to clean him up afterwards. )
            AAAH! No touching!!

Comment

I got to wrap him up. I'm good for the next oh, year or so. I wouldn't be averse to handling the videotaping of the feedings tho.
              Oh all right. Just remember that you can't post about them on the forum tho. LOL

Comment

AAAH! No touching!!
                You only told jilly that she couldn't touch!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                  You only told jilly that she couldn't touch!
                  Standard Present-Under-the-Tree rules apply.

My parents instituted that rule after I guessed seven out my ten packages one year. I was too young to have known to keep my mouth shut D'oh!

Comment

My parents instituted that rule after I guessed seven out my ten packages one year. I was too young to have known to keep my mouth shut D'oh!
                    Ah. I see. So it's "wait until nobody's looking and carefully slit the tape" is it? I can handle that.

Comment

Oh all right. Just remember that you can't post about them on the forum tho. LOL

Hmm, I could make bootleg copies of the tapes become available for a nominal fee... Oops, did I say that aloud?

Comment

Well, he's under jilly's tree not mine. So unless you wrap one to put under my tree.... oh nevermind.....I'll just go raid the box of clones.

sigpic

Comment

Hmm, I could make bootleg copies of the tapes become available for a nominal fee... Oops, did I say that aloud?
                          *GASP* Did you see that? Someone get a mod! Summon the authorities! Come see the nefariousness inherent in the system!

Comment

*GASP* Did you see that? Someone get a mod! Summon the authorities! Come see the nefariousness inherent in the system!
                            Help help! I'm being repressed!

You saw it didn't you?! You saw her repress me?!

Comment

Help help! I'm being repressed!

http://members.cox.net/tgode/8x05i3.jpg

You saw it didn't you?! You saw her repress me?!
                              Shut up! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

(ROFLMAO at the text on the sig)

Comment

Love the new sig, bling. Bondage Daniel. I'm more into Blindfolded Daniel myself, so I like the second pic. Someone has a LJ icon of a pic similar to that with the phrase "Yes Mistress" at the top. I've found some other Blindfolded Daniel fans in my little LJ circle. We all love Evolution, part 1 a bit too much and have watched that scene either using the Zoom feature or frame-by-frame on our DVDs.

Hey, it's not like the Honduran gang blindfolded him with any old piece of fabric. It looked to be a black (and possibly silk) scarf-like thing.

*fans self* Okay, I need to stop now before I venture into R-rated territory.

Comment

Working...
                                X