No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning and time for another Daniel Moment.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Thanks DJ for those LOVELY MOMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic
      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

I saw Holiday for the first time tonight and it was funny how MS was not acting like Daniel. When he told Fred the "feast was on me" my mind rapidly went into the gutter. Then the ice cream eating scene. Yep. Three guess what I was thinking then.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
          I saw Holiday for the first time tonight and it was funny how MS was not acting like Daniel. When he told Fred the "feast was on me" my mind rapidly went into the gutter. Then the ice cream eating scene. Yep. Three guess what I was thinking then.

Lisa Michelle
          pretty much the same thing i was thinking too, i should imagine
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle

Lisa Michelle
            your brain likely went to the same place that many others went

and yes, i found his acting quite amazing. very different from his usual carriage & demeanor for SURE! even his face (maybe especially) was SO different. i can usually tell a pic is from Holiday just from the face (in the absence of other clues like clothing)...

bb
            Bright Beak
            at home in the gutter, cuz she's a water birdie

multi- thunker!

Anti- & Anti-

Comment

Originally posted by brightbeak
              and yes, i found his acting quite amazing. very different from his usual carriage & demeanor for SURE! even his face (maybe especially) was SO different. i can usually tell a pic is from Holiday just from the face (in the absence of other clues like clothing)...
              I noticed this as well. One thing that struck me was that when Machello was walking down the street MS was actually walking "old", if you know what I mean. He gait reminded me of how some elderly men walk.

And there were all sorts of other little things that were so different than Daniel. I thought he did a fabulous job.

Comment

Originally posted by brightbeak
                your brain likely went to the same place that many others went

bb
                actually, i can normally tell what episode any pic is from, especially if he's being someone different, like the alien in foothold, or the doc from changling. i'm not sure how, but he seems to be subtly different in every episode as daniel grows and changes. well, i may not be able to pin it down to an episode, but usually to a half-season or so.

oh yes, endgame
                Spoiler:
                it was so funny when daniel was teasing walter about the coffee..and such a change from earlier daniel! and i love the way he told jack that he'd learnt to get crazy ideas from hm

Comment

Every time I watch "Holiday" I'm blown away at how GOOD an actor MS is.

DJ
                  Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

daniel was very very hot in endgame..black tshirt, carrying a gun, action danny, funny danny...phew!

Comment

I saw Full Circle last night. Ascended Daniel's pretty hot. We also got the bonus of V-neck sweater Daniel.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                        actually, i can normally tell what episode any pic is from, especially if he's being someone different, like the alien in foothold, or the doc from changling. i'm not sure how, but he seems to be subtly different in every episode as daniel grows and changes. well, i may not be able to pin it down to an episode, but usually to a half-season or so.

oh yes, endgame
                        Spoiler:
                        it was so funny when daniel was teasing walter about the coffee..and such a change from earlier daniel! and i love the way he told jack that he'd learnt to get crazy ideas from hm
                        *snort giggle*

Dude that was hilarious!
                        "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Bill Watterson

Comment

S P O I L E R
                          Yes...I love the new Daniel! I just love it when he takes action. He's so proactive now. I loved it when Daniel and Sam stormed that warehouse like cops or FBI. And, then Daniel interrogating that British scientist, and being all assertive was definitely fun to see. He seems so authoritive and in charge like. I also loved it when he was questioning the two Gate technicians. That was kinda funny. The coffee joke was cute. That made me LOL. I also love it when Daniel gets all smartassy. I also love it how Daniel takes on a dangerous mission by himself to rescue Sam, and to shut dowm the cloaking mechanism and the hyperdrive. I love the way Daniel sacked that Trust leader. I was like, "Way to go, Daniel!" And....finally we get to see Daniel deck some goon. I was like, "Yeah!"

I think we can safely say Daniel is now an action-hero.
                          Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 21 September 2004, 02:20 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Sue, I think there are spoilers in there but I don't know what episode they're for. Could you put in spoiler space for me? Cheers.

RE: Action Daniel. Slurp! Yes. I liked it in Wormhole Xtreme when he and Sam were sneaking into that apartment.
                            sigpic

Comment

they are spoilers for ENDGAME phew and was thinking hmmm now did i give out spoilers don't think so

cause my tastey spoilers would consist of for that eps.:
                              s
                              p
                              o
                              i
                              l
                              e
                              r
                              s
                              p
                              a
                              c
                              e

NICE TIGHT FITTING BLUE JEANS and zat in hand yum

and an all BLACK ACTION JACKSON OUTFIT again zat in hand

sue
                              Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Yep, he was pretty hot in End Game. Can't go wrong with the tight fitting black t-shirt.

I saw Enemies last night and I also like him in the khaki uniform with the brown t-shirt underneath. Nice. Running around the ship with the protective glasses and a gun. If he only had a bandanna on as well. He would of been smokin' hot.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Working...
                                X