No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the sig, blingaway. Check mine out!!! I love evil Daniel!!

Elevators are such a PITA!

Read my fanfic here:True Nature

Comment

Originally posted by SGFlutegirl
      Love the sig, blingaway. Check mine out!!! I love evil Daniel!!
      Very cool sig! Mine'll change from time to time tho...Danny Get Your Gun might come back. The Evil-Is-Good sig is a recent creation.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
        Looks like the beretta to me.
        ah ok seems they have been giving him the zat to carry around lately so be nice to see him armed and dangerous!

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Just for Critter because she dropped by (who am I kidding)

*swoon*

You can't DO that to a girl this early on a Friday morning! I have stuff to get done! *sees smiles again* *swoon*

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
            ah ok seems they have been giving him the zat to carry around lately so be nice to see him armed and dangerous!
            Bam!

Comment

Hi Jilly! Hope you have a better day today!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                Anyone seen the new pics from Season 8's 'Full Alert' on GateWorld? Well if not heres one for ya.. Oh and just in case Season 8 spoilers, even though I dont think it gives any plot away.

Ohhhhhh....
                Ohhhhhh....
                Can there be anything more delish than that man in JEANS? (Yeah, Jilly, throw a leather jacket on him! Oh yeah. )

*THUNK*

Comment

Hi Jilly! Hope you have a better day today!

Mornin' Blingy, and thank you, for that and ALL the thunk-licious pics you put up since I was here last nite.
                  Should be a better day, Jilly's skiving off early to go have her hair done & do some X-mas shopping, and then it's thunk, thunk, thunk all afternoon!

For you, some evil, cuz I luv ya.

Mmm, Remiel. Tingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                    Ohhhhhh....
                    Ohhhhhh....
                    Can there be anything more delish than that man in JEANS? (Yeah, Jilly, throw a leather jacket on him! Oh yeah. )

*THUNK*
                    Please, the thought of Daniel in jeans and a leather jacket is making me drool uncontrollably, and I'm still teaching my class. 'Uh-oh, Teacher's gone insane;...No, no, I'm just thunking, that's all!!!
                    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                      Mornin' Blingy, and thank you, for that and ALL the thunk-licious pics you put up since I was here last nite.
                      Should be a better day, Jilly's skiving off early to go have her hair done & do some X-mas shopping, and then it's thunk, thunk, thunk all afternoon!

For you, some evil, cuz I luv ya.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...hn/remiel1.jpg

Mmm, Remiel. Tingly.

I need a haircut too. Not as much as I need tinglys tho...give over with some more tingly stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                        Please, the thought of Daniel in jeans and a leather jacket is making me drool uncontrollably, and I'm still teaching my class. 'Uh-oh, Teacher's gone insane;...No, no, I'm just thunking, that's all!!!

Tee-hee!

But there's a better one! Somebody post the full length one!!

Comment

I need a haircut too. Not as much as I need tinglys tho...give over with some more tingly stuff!
                          Tingly stuff...hmmm...

Ooooo! Slave boy!

Comment

Tee-hee!

That is one of the BEST pics of him, but NOTHING does it for me like this one:

OMG, those eyes...grnngrrrllllle...

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                              Sorry...oh, wait, no I'm not. I have to get my cultured phone voice back after looking at this stuff. Right now I sound like a teenage boy going thru puberty, squeeing at every post.
                              Hey, can I be a Lusty Wench too? I've always felt like one...

Comment

Tee-hee!

And now i've just squealed like a twelve year old girl!!! You're evil to do this to me..do it again
                                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Working...
                                X