Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy867
    (Makes ya think one of two things: A) Is his left eye actually open to know how close Osiris is during production and, B) Who wouldnt want to trade places with MS at that moment and just reach up and pull Anna-Louise down )

How I feel after only getting 5 hours of sleep and working 5 hours.
    THUNK FOR THE PICS and i wouldn't mind trading places with anna
    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
      As long as we're still discussing birthday wishes, I've been given permission to pass along my friend Ang's sentiments.

A Hockey Fan’s Lament

(A Prose of Disdain From Somewhere Cold)

So those of us who dwell in a place that is cold
      We find ourselves lost and displaced
      Hockey, it rules, it’s the sport for the bold
      AND HOCKEY CANNOT BE REPLACED!!!

–A. D. Pressed Fan

Happy Birthday.
      Author! Author!

It's Brilliant! I live in a place that's warm and even I know hockey rulz!!!1!!

Comment

Lovely pics today; mmmmm blue eyes.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Lovely pics today; mmmmm blue eyes.

A gratuitous and utterly delightful Absolute White Pants piccie, because I'm in such a good mood...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
            A gratuitous and utterly delightful Absolute White Pants piccie, because I'm in such a good mood...

http://members.cox.net/tgode/4x17ap11.jpg
            Eep!

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
              Eep!

I like your THUNK picture Jilly!

This pic always makes me think of a fairly forgettable Eddie Murphy movie where he's a vampire looking for his vampire queen in Brooklyn and she's a regular churchgoer so he takes the form of the reverend and goes in the church but his head begins to smoke so he gets the congregation to go outside and he holds his nefarious service from a balcony above the crowd and goes on about how God requires evil to be god and in the end he has the entire congregation singing "Eee-vil is good! Eee-vil is good!"

Um...so anyway...

Sing it with me!

Eee-vil is good! Eee-vil is good!

*gets a new sig idea!
              Last edited by blingaway; 01 December 2004, 06:41 PM.

Comment

I like your THUNK picture Jilly!

This pic always makes me think of a fairly forgettable Eddie Murphy movie where he's a vampire looking for his vampire queen in Brooklyn and she's a regular churchgoer so he takes the form of the reverend and goes in the church but his head begins to smoke so he gets the congregation to go outside and he holds his nefarious service from a balcony above the crowd and goes on about how God requires evil to be god and in the end he has the entire congregation singing "Eee-vil is good! Eee-vil is good!"

Um...so anyway...

Sing it with me!

Eee-vil is good! Eee-vil is good!

http://members.cox.net/tgode/4x17ap15.jpg

*gets a new sig idea!
                We're slipping. Daniel was on the second page!!!!

ROFL!!!. By this look, I think Daniel agrees with Eee-vil is good.

*gets a new sig idea! [/QUOTE]
                sigpic

Comment

We're slipping. Daniel was on the second page!!!!
                  Now that just ain't right! Good save Kliggins!

Pensive middle of the night picture:

Comment

Bling; insomnia got you in its clutches again. How about some Daniel to go with my Jack.

sigpic

Comment

Bling; insomnia got you in its clutches again. How about some Daniel to go with my Jack.

WOW! Huh...Huh...Huh...

THUNK!

Dang but that's nice!

I thought earlier today I might be able to get some sleep tonight, but I fell asleep for a minute or two during the 6 pm and it's just buggered my sleep pattern. Ah well, it gives me a chance to get my First Ones pics all in order for the morning.

Comment

WOW! Huh...Huh...Huh...

THUNK!

Dang but that's nice!

I thought earlier today I might be able to get some sleep tonight, but I fell asleep for a minute or two during the 6 pm and it's just buggered my sleep pattern. Ah well, it gives me a chance to get my First Ones pics all in order for the morning.
                        Never let it be said that you let an insomnia episode go to waste! Did you clear out your PM box too. It was full earlier. I was gonna tell you I am a night owl by nature, but work until 1:30 a.m., which I really need to go back and attempt to do.
                        sigpic

Comment

Never let it be said that you let an insomnia episode go to waste! Did you clear out your PM box too. It was full earlier. I was gonna tell you I am a night owl by nature, but work until 1:30 a.m., which I really need to go back and attempt to do.
                          I'm not a night owl, but I've never really had solid sleep patterns to begin with. Maybe a brief engagement with a hard surface is what I need...

Back to work with you then! I'll go and do some laundry oh the joy!

Comment

Just bringing Daniel back to the top

sigpic

Comment

I have a question and I hope this is the right place for. I heard that there was a scene in "Fallen" in which we had could enjoy Daniel (and Jack, too ) in the shower, only wearing a towel??? But that it´s had been cutted? Is that true? And is there maybe a chance that, if we ask nicely, that they put it on one of the next DVD´s (as a special or something). I mean, that would be one of the seldom cases were even I would go THUNK.
                              Last edited by Hathor999; 02 December 2004, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor999
                                I have a question and I hope this is the right place for. I heard that there was a scene in "Fallen" in which we had could enjoy Daniel (and Jack, too ) in the shower, only wearing a towel??? But that it´s had been cutted? Is that true? And is there maybe a chance that, if we ask nicely, that they put it on one of the next DVD´s (as a special or something). I mean, that would be one of the seldom cases were even I would go THUNK.
                                Okay, I could be wrong here so dont go by my word alone...

During the locker room scene in Fallen/Homecoming in the commentary someone said the scene was suppose to take place in the shower area with them in towels. They were just kidding.

Again like I said, dont go by my word alone. If someone hasn't already given you an answer by the time I get home, I will watch the commentary again to get the exact wording!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                                MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X