Don't forget the snacks...

MMMM DANIEL EATING <THUNK>!
    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
      When do we get down and dirty????

DIRTY SWEATY TORTURED <ah what more can a girl ask for> DANIEL IN A DIRTY SWEATY WHITE MUSCLESHIRT!
      Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        Every day, in every way..

That pics from Evolution, isn't it? the Daniel Hussies Dream Episode, causer of the MSSTL (Michael Shanks Stunned Thunk Look)

DANIEL HUSSIES DREAM EPS. i thought would be:

EVOLUTION <dirty sweaty tortured>

ICON <injured lying in bed, blindfold to cover eyes until repaired, nipple lying in bed, bomber jacket, tight shirt>

CHIMERA <workout scene, tired looking, sleeping on top of bed>

THE FIRST ONES <captured by unas being dragged around>
        Sue

sigpic

Comment

Thank you ladies. All of you. Such wonderful pics. THUNK and SQUEE to all. :-) *sigh*

I would just like to take a moment to remind you of our campaign to get Michael Shanks in People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People issue. Please visit www.sexiestman.net for more info. There are postcard images and other loverly things to look at. We really need all the support we can get. So, please check it out. Oh, and if you have any questions, you can e-mail me at [email protected]. Hehe.

Kerri

PS

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
            <ah what more can a girl ask for>
            Dirty sweaty tortured Daniel *out* of the dirty sweaty white muscleshirt?

Bare-chested, even for just a few seconds...C'mon season nine writers! Throw us a bone here.

Comment

I dunno 'bout you guys, but I could use a little lunchtime pick-me-up.

Ahh, that's better. Anyone for string cheese and Diet Pepsi?

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn

Can pick me up any time.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

Bare-chested, even for just a few seconds...C'mon season nine writers! Throw us a bone here.
                  Yes we need more of this:

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

ok i could go for that of course we do get bare chest in ICON
                    Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn

THUNK!
                      Sue

sigpic

Comment

I forgot about that. (shame on me ) I'll have to try and get one of those to post.

sigpic

Comment

Of course! I'm just an addict begging for the next hit is all...*goes off to collage the skin pics together and grin like a nitwit*

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                            Yes we need more of this:

What a nice dovet cover.

Womanfully resisting the urge to drool over contents of said dovet cover.
                            sigpic

Comment

Of course! I'm just an addict begging for the next hit is all...*goes off to collage the skin pics together and grin like a nitwit*
                              *drums fingers on desk* Are you done yet??
                              Now if only that camera shot in Homecoming had keep going for another 10 or 20 secs *cough mins cough* I would be a happy camper. Don't know about you guys, but I always feel like the shot cut out at exactly the WRONG time!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                                *drums fingers on desk* Are you done yet??
                                Now if only that camera shot in Homecoming had keep going for another 10 or 20 secs *cough mins cough* I would be a happy camper. Don't know about you guys, but I always feel like the shot cut out at exactly the WRONG time!
                                You're talking about the shot looking down on Daniel, right? I totally agree. They should have kept the shot zooming in for much, much longer.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X