Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
    You know what'd be sexier than coffee? Danny drinking a diet Pepsi...through a straw...lips puckered, cheeks hollowed...I'm getting woozy just thinking about it...kinda like when I see this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...hn/5x13pg2.jpg

Now don't hurt yourself as you fall out of the chair. Oh nevermind, your Daniel clone can just fix the boo-boos.

I have to tell you JB, that everytime I read your location, I keep thinking I'm read "State of Daniel" not "State of Denial"..... My mind keeps flipping the "e" and the "a".
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
      Now don't hurt yourself as you fall out of the chair. Oh nevermind, your Daniel clone can just fix the boo-boos.
      Yeah, if he's able ya know the authorities have been over to her place not that I'm saying nuthin

I have to tell you JB, that everytime I read your location, I keep thinking I'm read "State of Daniel" not "State of Denial"..... My mind keeps flipping the "e" and the "a".

Me too! It's like forced dyslexia; all combinations of those letters spell 'daniel'.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
        Yeah, if he's able ya know the authorities have been over to her place not that I'm saying nuthin
        Pthbtpthbthtbthtbththtbthbt
        Me too! It's like forced dyslexia; all combinations of those letters spell 'daniel'.
        Better? NOW who's the high-maintenance hussy?

Comment

You know what'd be sexier than coffee? Danny drinking a diet Pepsi...through a straw...lips puckered, cheeks hollowed...I'm getting woozy just thinking about it...kinda like when I see this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...hn/5x13pg2.jpg
          Jilly, that piccie really ruins my productivity. *pant*

I'm still hoping madly for an ice cream cone scene...Ya suppose the writers take bribes?

Comment

Jilly, that piccie really ruins my productivity. *pant*

I'm still hoping madly for an ice cream cone scene...Ya suppose the writers take bribes?
            *looks in checkbook* How many licks do you think $285.73 American would get us?

This is as close as we'll get for now...

Comment

Pthbtpthbthtbthtbththtbthbt

Better? NOW who's the high-maintenance hussy?

We could take him, IT! Take IT in turns...

Comment

We could take him, IT! Take IT in turns...
                So whose turn is it, and to do what? I'm so confused...

Comment

So whose turn is it, and to do what? I'm so confused...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...iehn/20704.jpg

Well, it's my turn of course, just like it was last time.

We'll start on the floor first while we Censored--PG-13 FORUM

Comment

And then we'll play dress-up while Daniel CENSORED--PG-13 FORUM

Comment

And we may take it out to the barn and CENSORED--PG-13 studfarmFORUM

Comment

Well, it's my turn of course, just like it was last time.

We'll start on the floor first while we Censored--PG-13 FORUM

Ohhh...okay.

Bleep bluh bluh bluh bleep bleepity bleeeeeeeeeeep...

And then we
                        CENSORED

Comment

And then we'll play hide and seek

Comment

And then we'll invite Jilly over to play Archeologist and the Hussies of Babylon. If you're really good we'll let you wear the boonie while Daniel CENSORED--PG13 FORUM

Comment

And then we'll invite Jilly over to play Archeologist and the Hussies of Babylon. If you're really good we'll let you wear the boonie while Daniel CENSORED--PG13 FORUM

http://members.cox.net/mgode/posting...niel2/dj57.jpg
                              You know...it takes a lot of stamina to play Archaeologist and the Hussies of Babylon... *swinging boonie by string* Hey, I'll wear it if it means he's not.

So maybe we'll need a nap.

Comment

You know...it takes a lot of stamina to play Archaeologist and the Hussies of Babylon... *swinging boonie by string* Hey, I'll wear it if it means he's not.

So maybe we'll need a nap.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...n/5e8f8050.jpg
                                After naptime I think we'll need a lesson. Or two.

Comment

Working...
                                X