Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
    I'm betting S3-- he has the Hamlet bangs long.

If you want to see what "daniel" would look like in a suit today:

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/...ic/other.shtml

Permission granted to slurp

Dana jeanne
    It's three, from Shades of Grey, on Tollana. (I had to go look myself! )

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
      That's what they all say. What did those poor innocent clones ever do to you?
      Let's see...all the times I've hit my head thunking, all the clothes I've ruined with drool, my husband thinks I'm certifiable because I'm on this thread so much... Innocent, my...butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
        It's three, from Shades of Grey, on Tollana. (I had to go look myself! )
        ACK! You beat me to it!! I was thinking either Shades of Grey or Pretense! *kicks dial-up*

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
        MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Let's see...all the times I've hit my head thunking, all the clothes I've ruined with drool, my husband thinks I'm certifiable because I'm on this thread so much... Innocent, my...butt.
          Aha, no, that's our lovely Daniel you've been drooling/thunking over, don't go trying to shift the blame and excuse all this wanton cruelty.

I'm thinking of setting up a clone sanctuary (she types, hurriedly shoving all those nervious looking Dr Bashir clones back in the cupboard) for the poor abused little things.
          sigpic

Comment

*blinks innocently* Bling made it, send them over her way...
            [/size]
            Oh, just rat me out why dontcha!

Comment

Aha, no, that's our lovely Daniel you've been drooling/thunking over, don't go trying to shift the blame and excuse all this wanton cruelty.

I'm thinking of setting up a clone sanctuary (she types, hurriedly shoving all those nervious looking Dr Bashir clones back in the cupboard) for the poor abused little things.
              Ah-ha! Bashir clones! Now, are they abused? I hope not. My Tom Paris clone is in fabulous shape. No whumping, and I don't whump my Danny clone either.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                Oh, just rat me out why dontcha!
                Read the fine print sweetie, I rat you out right in the sig. Besides, I don't know your personal stance on clone-whumping.

Comment

Ah-ha! Bashir clones! Now, are they abused? I hope not.
                  He's genetically enhanced, he can take it.

Ahem, I don't hold with abusing clones of any persuasion, types quickly, looking over shoulder.
                  sigpic

Comment

He's genetically enhanced, he can take it.

Ahem, I don't hold with abusing clones of any persuasion, types quickly, looking over shoulder.
                    *nods* Riiiiiight...

Comment

I've been all over that site like glitter on a drag queen. How did I miss this?

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/...er/mgm_001.jpg

Must have been distracted by the cries for mercy drifting over the ether...

Comment

I've been all over that site like glitter on a drag queen. How did I miss this?

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/...er/mgm_001.jpg

I...I honestly don't know what to think...although Farrah Fawcett hair comes to mind... *ducks*
                        *skulks away, chortling* Glitter on a drag queen...

Comment

Nah, that's what gags are for.

It is a nice photo though, I just noticed it too. Wonderful site.
                          sigpic

Comment

I...I honestly don't know what to think...although Farrah Fawcett hair comes to mind... *ducks*
                            Ah, the days of big hair. That photo reminds me of someone or something, don't worry, it will come to me...
                            There are shows from the eighties I just can't take seriously simply because the big hair (or worse, the mullet, shudder) is so silly.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
                              I'm betting S3-- he has the Hamlet bangs long.

If you want to see what "daniel" would look like in a suit today:

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/...ic/other.shtml

Permission granted to slurp

Dana jeanne
                              D@mn! But that man should wear a suit every day. Whew!

Comment

You have some horrible childhood accident involving hair and hats Jilly?

Comment

Working...
                                X