Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    Definitely some top-ten thunkage there.

Switch was going on about lips earlier...

Who else just ran their thumb over that luscious bottom lip?

C'mon, now...I know I have some niche fetishes, but I cannot be the only one here...
    Thumb...? Sure. Holy cow, I'm going to be spending MY Monday in the gutter...

Comment

Who else just ran their thumb over that luscious bottom lip?
      OK, me. But, my goodness, how could you not! Those lips should be outlawed as lethal weapons!

Kerri

And, while we're at it, here's my fav (for now anyway):

Sorry it's blurry. It's actually kind of small and I can't get it to not enlarge for some reason. Oh, well. Still loverly.

Comment

And, of course, there's always this one for the lips....

Comment

Hmmm...all this talk about lips...

Comment

Lips with and ouchie. Don't you just want to kiss them and make them better.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
              OK, me. But, my goodness, how could you not! Those lips should be outlawed as lethal weapons!

Kerri

And, while we're at it, here's my fav (for now anyway):

Sorry it's blurry. It's actually kind of small and I can't get it to not enlarge for some reason. Oh, well. Still loverly.

THUNK love that part of death knell director series!
              Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                And, of course, there's always this one for the lips....

THUNK!
                Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Well, it's lunchtime, and I needed something to look at while I eat my delicious, nutritious...ramen noodles...ok, so at least the pic is yummy...

Comment

Ahhh, Suit Daniel. So lovely.

That looks to be season 3 or 4. I think Daniel has gotten better suits as the seasons have gone on. Perhaps he has a stylist now. Would it be too much to ask to see him in some Armani or Prada? *drools*

Comment

Jillybiehn, that sig is very naughty.
                      Do we have to send the SPCDC inspectors round?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                        Jillybiehn, that sig is very naughty.
                        Do we have to send the SPCDC inspectors round?
                        *blinks innocently* Bling made it, send them over her way...
                        No, I'd posted something last week about those crazy RDA thunkers and their clone abuse, and Bling ran with it. I DO NOT CONDONE CLONE WHUMPING. At least not very often.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                          Picky picky picky! I throw down all sorts of Danny goodness (together! in one place!) and you scoff! Well, if you think I'll do a bandanas-only one, well...that's where you'd be right.

LOVE THESE!! Thunk you!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                          MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Bub-bub
                            *Tries to form a coherent sentence... Nope - just not going to happen!*

Ladies - thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of these wonderful, wonderful images and sig files (blingaway's is always good for an ogle) I'm glad that I am not the only one to appreciate the utter yumminess that pervades Stargate... the twoferones are an especial favourite... though if someone can post a linkie to the b&w one of RDA and MS my laptop's screensaver will be most grateful to you!

It's complaining that I have too much Matrix and not enough of Daniel Jackson on it... what's a girl to do?

Please keep up the good work and I'll try and find my favourite pic so I may share with all...

B
                            WELCOME Bub-bub!!! Heres the link you are looking for http://tinypic.com/25ni1. Happy Thunking!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                              Ahhh, Suit Daniel. So lovely.

That looks to be season 3 or 4. I think Daniel has gotten better suits as the seasons have gone on. Perhaps he has a stylist now. Would it be too much to ask to see him in some Armani or Prada? *drools*
                              I'm betting S3-- he has the Hamlet bangs long.

If you want to see what "daniel" would look like in a suit today:

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/...ic/other.shtml

Permission granted to slurp

Dana jeanne
                              Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                                *blinks innocently* Bling made it, send them over her way...
                                No, I'd posted something last week about those crazy RDA thunkers and their clone abuse, and Bling ran with it. I DO NOT CONDONE CLONE WHUMPING. At least not very often.

That's what they all say. What did those poor innocent clones ever do to you?

I'm sure I can find them a nice safe haven here...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X