No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our man is slipping!!! (so many dirty jokes i could make up around that..)

One good thing about Covenant....Daniel in a suit. So yummy....
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

*ignores the wails of the little children to stare dreamily at Danny pics*

whhaaaatt?? hey, they're not MY kids!
      *thunk goodness for nap time!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        <Sigh> My two favourite men, looking unbelivably sexy and cute..wish i was that microphone. Now, if Carson Beckett was in a picture with those two..I'd be thunked into silence for at least an hour...
        So...who's got really REALLY good photo editor skills?

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
          Mine are improving. What did you have in mind? :-)

Kerri

Comment

Ah, my FAVORITE type of thread - filled with photos of Michael/Daniel! I've collected a few pics too, so thought I'd get in on the fun and share.

Hmmmm.... Got busy staring and almost forgot to post this. Enjoy!

BTW, I'm just curious how many of you have actually met MS and wonder what your impressions of him were (besides that he's adorable, of course!).

Sweet dreams!
            OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
              Are you saying you want me to be thunked into silence?

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
                Ah, my FAVORITE type of thread - filled with photos of Michael/Daniel! I've collected a few pics too, so thought I'd get in on the fun and share.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...n/34Daniel.jpg

BTW, I'm just curious how many of you have actually met MS and wonder what your impressions of him were (besides that he's adorable, of course!).

Sweet dreams!
                He was funny, charming, very giving to his fans, intelligent, like what he said about rather doing a badly paid but well written film then a huge million dollar crap blockbuster. full of interesting stories, very sweet, and one of the fascinating guests i've ever seen at a con.

Oh, and even more gorgeous in RL then on TV. Totally, unbelivebly sexy, and good-looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                  Happy THUNKS-Giving Everyone! :-)

THUNK
                  Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Sweet dreams!
                    THUNK ON PHOTO FROM 'ABYSS'

and if you can get to a con go SEE HIM he is great to listen to for an hour on stage very entertaining listens to every question and looks right at person who asked while answering question! photo ops with the man are great i miss the old days of standing by him and autos are fun
                    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...n/34Daniel.jpg

Sweet dreams!
                      *DROOL* I havent met him, but I hear he's real nice! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS PIC!!!! I showed the link to Siler, and she choked on her morning coffee! <insert evil laugh>

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                      MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                        *DROOL* I havent met him, but I hear he's real nice! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS PIC!!!! I showed the link to Siler, and she choked on her morning coffee! <insert evil laugh>
                        *still clearing throat* That was my first pic of the morning....I was totally unprepared. *cough* *cough* What a way to wake up in the morning. *drools*

Comment

............ um, and
                          WOW! what a great photo to log on to! *swoons*

Comment

I got my Daniel Jackson tribute cards in the mail today that I won off ebay. *squeals*

Had to share.

*squeals again*

Comment

Here's another pic for your viewing pleasure. I confess I haven't looked through all 111 pages of this thread yet, so please forgive if this is a repeat. (And sorry it's so big - I haven't mastered the editing buttons quite yet - still new at this.)

Couldn't you just drown in those blue eyes? Wow! And what a way to go!Anyway, thanks to those of you who answered my question about meeting him. Maybe sometime I'll have the opportunity to do the same. Until then, sweet dreams!
                              OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Here's another pic for your viewing pleasure. I confess I haven't looked through all 111 pages of this thread yet, so please forgive if this is a repeat. (And sorry it's so big - I haven't mastered the editing buttons quite yet - still new at this.)

Couldn't you just drown in those blue eyes? Wow! And what a way to go!Anyway, thanks to those of you who answered my question about meeting him. Maybe sometime I'll have the opportunity to do the same. Until then, sweet dreams!
                                We don't mind that it's big, Jen.
                                Though my little 12" screen almost fell over in shock.

Sue (providing straight lines for fandom since 1982)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X