• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...igpic/dj31.jpg

He's so cute I'd just love to pinch those *cheeks*

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
      Um... I don't think I'Ve actually posted here before, or it could have been a while ago.
      Pls to forgive?
      Anyway, I was watching .... ah, the new ep in the UK last night... and I remembered that Daniel in a suit is nearly as nice as that shot of Daniel in The Light.

Oh *thunk*
      Hi Major Clanger!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
        Wow! You are sure loose with your Daniel clones over here....ooops! Did I say loose???? Ummmmm....I meant that you all sure share your Daniel clones nicely over here....yeah, that's it....you SHARE!!!!!
        Wow! It looks like I've got a run for my money with that innuendo! I'm up for a challenge.

Comment

M's slipping. *GASP* And even though it's a holiday here in the States, I'm taking time out from the parade (just where IS that Asgard balloon anyway??) to do my moral and thunking duty.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
            We don't share...Bling wouldn't even leave hers with me for safekeeping over the holiday. *sniffle* I was over at the RDA thunk thread a couple of days ago seeing if it was safe to come in and the current topic was clone whumping! I was horrified! WE mostly just...umm...wear ours out. Yeah.

Anyway, welcome over, Major Clanger. In honor of your visit:

THUNK for the pic of JACK N DANIEL

AND THUNK THUNK for the sig pic very nice
            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

M's slipping. *GASP* And even though it's a holiday here in the States, I'm taking time out from the parade (just where IS that Asgard balloon anyway??) to do my moral and thunking duty.

how do i get A DIRTY SWEATY DANIEL JACKSON and well even SCRUFFY LOOKING under my tree for xmas??HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
              Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

mmmm delicious!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                  You feel bad. I'm behind you in line. I missed out getting in line, since I had to go to the doctor's yesterday. I'm on more drugs (sick again). Too bad I couldn't see Dr. Jackson.

Well, I'm pushing in front of the line, cos I'm vicious, underhanded and sneaky when it comes to getting Daniel. And i can do that Pus-In-boots big eye thing if i have to, as well....
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    Now that's a gorgeous sight to wake up to!

Comment

We don't share...Bling wouldn't even leave hers with me for safekeeping over the holiday. *sniffle* I was over at the RDA thunk thread a couple of days ago seeing if it was safe to come in and the current topic was clone whumping! I was horrified! WE mostly just...umm...wear ours out. Yeah.

Anyway, welcome over, Major Clanger. In honor of your visit:

<Sigh> My two favourite men, looking unbelivably sexy and cute..wish i was that microphone. Now, if Carson Beckett was in a picture with those two..I'd be thunked into silence for at least an hour...

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                        http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...igpic/dj31.jpg

He's so cute I'd just love to pinch those *cheeks*

oh yeah, i alwyas appreciate the *cheeks*..

but that smile is so sweet! (and doesn't he just know it)

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                          oh yeah, i alwyas appreciate the *cheeks*..

but that smile is so sweet! (and doesn't he just know it)
                          I believe there's an LJ icon at jackslashdaniel.com that has that pic and reads: OMGSqueee!

It's from Pretense, right?

Comment

Happy THUNKS-Giving Everyone! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                              WOW! Thanks Switch!! YUMMY picture!!! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with lots of good food!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                              MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Before it is over I just want to say Happy Thunksgiving hussies.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X