Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Much better. I can go with that one.
    'K.

So close to 2000!

Edit: Rouse yerself Jilly!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Oh my, that was.... um....certainly....yeah. Okay, you're worthy again.

Yey me! BTW, I'm saving all of these to use on you next time I have to grovel...cuz I'm sure there'll be a next time.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
        'K.

So close to 2000!

Edit: Rouse yerself Jilly!

Gah! Lips...blowing...gun...can't see straight...how do you expect me to make it to 2000 posts when you pull out stuff like that?! *swoons back over box of Daniel clones*

Comment

Maybe this is 2000

Rats! Missed.
          sigpic

Comment

Ahhh. 2000 (or more if jilly beats me to it)! edit It was Kliggins! re-edit: no it WAS jilly! Kliggins I thought you were going back to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
              Yey me! BTW, I'm saving all of these to use on you next time I have to grovel...cuz I'm sure there'll be a next time.
              I will be waiting I am really going now. Bye and thunks very much.
              sigpic

Comment

*raises head feebly* It was me...but I think that gun pic...wow...I'm STILL woozy. Yey us tho.

Comment

Ahhh. 2000 (or more if jilly beats me to it)! edit It was Kliggins! re-edit: no it WAS jilly! Kliggins I thought you were going back to work.

It was Jilly. I missed by dithering. I had to stay for 2000. Now I am really, really going
                  sigpic

Comment

Gah! Lips...blowing...gun...can't see straight...how do you expect me to make it to 2000 posts when you pull out stuff like that?! *swoons back over box of Daniel clones*

How do you expect anybody to breathe with that /\ staring at them?

THUNK!!!!

Comment

Bye Kliggins!! Fun playing with you tonight!

Comment

*raises head feebly* It was me...but I think that gun pic...wow...I'm STILL woozy. Yey us tho.

I think I'm going to print that one of him blowing the imaginary smoke and keep it by my bedside for dream therapy.

Comment

How do you expect anybody to breathe with that /\ staring at them?

THUNK!!!!
                          Bling, sweetie, I GOTTA get to bed, so I hope you didn't have any more goals in mind, like achieving a new rank or anything... Hubby just came in and said, "You're STILL up?"
                          Good idea about the dream therapy. I know that image will be fresh in my mind as I go to sleep. Lips...gun...gah! Bed! Nighty nite hon.

Comment

Bling, sweetie, I GOTTA get to bed, so I hope you didn't have any more goals in mind, like achieving a new rank or anything... Hubby just came in and said, "You're STILL up?"
                            Good idea about the dream therapy. I know that image will be fresh in my mind as I go to sleep. Lips...gun...gah! Bed! Nighty nite hon.
                            It's to bed with me too, all of a sudden I'm spent. G'nite!

Comment

Bravo, ladies!
                              It's Saturday morning here and I have tons of stuff to do today (such as running the phone line down to the other end of the living room so I can thunk on the new iBook, shopping, washing, you know, life stuff) and all I've managed to do all morning is drink tea, eat crumpets and drool over all your lovely piccies.
                              sigpic

Comment

It's to bed with me too, all of a sudden I'm spent. G'nite!

thunk!

THUNK!
                                Last edited by Suebsg9; 20 November 2004, 06:15 AM.
                                Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Working...
                                X