No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No you wouldn't be an appy pimp. You'd just be giving the people what they want and making a great deal of people very VERY happy.

I think it would be a very deserving and rewarding job!

Comment

Mmmmm, the Broca Divide is on. Wild Man Daniel, I can't wait.

But now for something even better.
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Ooh, Chimera pics. There's always time for those. Yummy! I watched Absolute Power last night. Isn't that a problem when you go to your s4 DVDs-Absolute Power or Beneath the Surface? Decisions, decisions. It depends if you want Evil Daniel or Unshaven Daniel. Yep, I know we can't have both. But it's a nice image, isn't it?

Well, it's almost 9pm here. Gotta go see End Game. Oh, I was watching the 6pm ep and eating Jell-O. Bad sign, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
          There's more than enough room for everyone. I forget, did we have a pool? Well, grab a flotation device anyway, the drool gets rather, well, drooly around here...

Especially after sights like that...yummy...

I lOVE it when he's in full gear! I know from that discussion we had yesterday (the day before? eh, whenever it was) that many of us like him lightly clothed, but what of anticipation? As a mental exercise, let us engage our invisibility emitters and put ourselves at the door to the locker room.

He's already been to the armory and unstrapped the Beretta from his thigh. The knife and it's sheath are slid off his belt, the radio taken from it's pocket. The mission off-world was a particularly sweaty one. Off comes the bandana first, and Daniel runs a hand through his hair, setting it at all angles. Flexing his shoulders back, he stretches and wonders why the artifacts are always at the end of a crawlspace.

A shrug and off comes the tactical vest. Another shrug and the fatigue jacket is next. He slips his belt from it's loops, sets it aside, pulls his shirt loose and leans forward to put one foot on the bench. The boot's laces are clogged with grime and take some time to unravel. Another stretch, and the other boot, equally time-comsuming, goes up on the bench.

Finally he can sit, body exhausted, mind racing ahead to translations while he absently rubs the knotted muscles of his thighs. Kicking off his boot he wonders at the amount of dust he's accumulated, and as he unties the bottoms of his fatigues he wonders why they even make them tie. It's not like they keep the dirt out.

Still sitting, he laces his fingers behind his head and stretches again, easing his back, and then reaches for the back collar of his black tee-shirt, ducks his head and pulls it over his........................................Huh? Oh! Hello floor.

I can get at least three good thunks out of this line of thought, before he's even in the shower. So anyway, the point of this execise was...

there was a point...

Oh yeah!

Gear = grngle

Comment

Bling! Didja see it? Didja see it? Huh? Huh? Right there on my TV! I was unconcious for half an hour, and apparently rambled things about cursing Janet/Teryl for another half hour after that.

Where was I? Oh yeah. Eyes. Big and blue and clear and...is it getting hot in here?

Mmmmm, eyes... Very nice pic. How bout another?

Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
            Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542

http://members.aol.com/pelkiepet/gab10.jpg
              And another!

Comment

How about our favorite eye pic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

Still sitting, he laces his fingers behind his head and stretches again, easing his back, and then reaches for the back collar of his black tee-shirt, ducks his head and pulls it over his........................................Huh? Oh! Hello floor.

I can get at least three good thunks out of this line of thought, before he's even in the shower. So anyway, the point of this execise was...

there was a point...

Oh yeah!

Gear = grngle
                  *lifts head from the floor* I'll just take all my meals down here from now on, thanks... *drops back into drool puddle, eyes rolling deliriously* "Why yes Daniel, you can borrow my shampoo..."

...and then he emerges from the shower, towel swathed around his hips...tell me THAT'S not a thunk-inducing mental picture...

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542

http://members.aol.com/pelkiepet/gab10.jpg
                    Ah, I love that pic! I've always had a soft spot for the BoJ's avatar, since he shares my son's name.

But he's even MORE fun when he's bad. And wearing leather pants.

Comment

*lifts head from the floor* I'll just take all my meals down here from now on, thanks... *drops back into drool puddle, eyes rolling deliriously* "Why yes Daniel, you can borrow my shampoo..."

...and then he emerges from the shower, towel swathed around his hips...tell me THAT'S not a thunk-inducing mental picture...

Well YEAH! My point was, if you just jump in there at the towel, you miss so much potential thunkage.

Comment

Ah, I love that pic! I've always had a soft spot for the BoJ's avatar, since he shares my son's name.

But he's even MORE fun when he's bad. And wearing leather pants.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...hn/day_292.jpg
                        Huh?? What? OUCH!!!! Where am I?? Why does my head hurt? What was I doing? Who am I?????

(I think I fell a little too hard with that last picture.)

sigpic

Comment

Man, you guys are killing me here. It's prolly a good thing hubby went to bed early...

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                          Eep!

*THUNK*

And since one good thunk deserves another:

Comment

And since one good thunk deserves another:

What are you trying to do to me? I just start to recover from the leather and you put this up?

MAJOR THUNK!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Well YEAH! My point was, if you just jump in there at the towel, you miss so much potential thunkage.

http://members.cox.net/mgode/posting...2/3x17ahd2.jpg
                                Yeah, believe me, I got it. It's just...I had to go diving into the gutter again. You know me. Notice, however, that I skipped the details of the shower. He DID borrow my shampoo after all. *eyebrows wiggle*

Comment

Working...
                                X