Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    and why do you think I have Sha're as my avatar.
    Ah, the light dawns.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      of course, I don't do that sort of thing myself. But then I don't have to, cos I have a pic of me AND MS...... in the same place..... at the same time..... together! *strokes pic*

Oh just twist the knife why dontcha?!

I'm glad to see somebody awake! I really shouldn't be left to my own devices this long.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        Brat! Rub it in for those who don't have a Michael and Me picture to stroke and drool over.

If it makes you feel better he's seriously overdressed (well, in my book at least). Altho I often wonder if he chose to undo that many buttons on his shirt, or if one of the con people yanked his shirt open as he walked past to appeal to the women a little more (like they needed THAT!).
        *goes back to drooling and stroking photo*

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          Oh just twist the knife why dontcha?!

I'm glad to see somebody awake! I really shouldn't be left to my own devices this long.

Never fear! I will gladly help you with Danny's devices......
          Altho I must go sleep soon *tries hard to put Danny into dreams*

Comment

If it makes you feel better he's seriously overdressed (well, in my book at least). Altho I often wonder if he chose to undo that many buttons on his shirt, or if one of the con people yanked his shirt open as he walked past to appeal to the women a little more (like they needed THAT!).
            I just assumed dressed in anything was too overdressed for you! Aren't you supposed to be writing a thesis or something?
            sigpic

Comment

Gah! So how many peeks down his shirt did you manage?

Comment

I just assumed dressed in anything was too overdressed for you! Aren't you supposed to be writing a thesis or something?
                Why yes, after the 13 hour day and it being nearly 1am, what I really need to be doing right now is writing my thesis
                *runs around in small circles clucking*

As for how many peeks down the shirt I got, see for yourself how open it was!
                pic with MS (please excuse the shininess

Comment

Why yes, after the 13 hour day and it being nearly 1am, what I really need to be doing right now is writing my thesis

What? He didn't look shiny. Oh! You mean the Wench of Unbearable Luck?! Sorry, tunnel-vision...darkening...oh ****!

Thunk!

Comment

What? He didn't look shiny. Oh! You mean the Wench of Unbearable Luck?! Sorry, tunnel-vision...darkening...oh ****!

Thunk!
                    Bling??? BLING!!!! ack, I've killed her! where will I get my MS pics to ogle?? *wails inconsolably*

Comment

Oops, forgot about your long day at work.

That is such a great picture. I did not even notice his open shirt; it was the woman to his side who commanded my attention dressed up in her fine duds.
                      sigpic

Comment

That is such a great picture. I did not even notice his open shirt; it was the woman to his side who commanded my attention dressed up in her fine duds.
                        *blushes* you sweet talker you! *eyes Kligs with mild suspicion* Do you want something?? chocolate, pics of Shadow in her Ma'at costume???

*cough* enough about me, back to drooling over MS

Comment

Bling??? BLING!!!! ack, I've killed her! where will I get my MS pics to ogle?? *wails inconsolably*

Cheeky!

I'm okay. It was a near run thing for a bit...

Comment

*blushes* you sweet talker you! *eyes Kligs with mild suspicion* Do you want something?? chocolate, pics of Shadow in her Ma'at costume???

*cough* enough about me, back to drooling over MS
                            Moi? Want something? What would ever give you that idea? *bats eyelashes innocently*

But on topic; Michael looked good too.
                            sigpic

Comment

Cheeky!

I'm okay. It was a near run thing for a bit...

Apropos of nothing, I notice from the reflection on his glasses that Daniel has UV coating on his lenses.

And if that observation isn't a clear signal to go to bed I don't know what is.

Comment

G'nite New York!

Wait, I'm in N'Awlins... That last thunk was worse than I thought for.

Comment

Working...
                                X