Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LMichelle
    I so love the LJ icons that relate to Absolute Power. There's one with him with the saying: "When he was good, he was good, but when he was bad he was even better." I've got one that that says "Evil daniel is so hot."

I watched Evolution part 1 and parts of the second part. You gotta fast forward thru all that Super Soldier stuff. *sigh* We just want to see Daniel running through the jungle, dammit. Wait, correction, Dirty Sweaty Unshaven Sleeveless wearing Daniel running through the jungles.

Yep, that's it. Wait, did I have a point to make? I can't remember.
    I've seen those livejournal icons! They're great.

I can't figure out how to quote several different people in one message... Does it just involve copy/pasting the code into the new message?
    Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
      oooooh, great pic!
      OH GOUALDY EYED DANIEL!

THANKS FOR POSTING!
      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
        I've seen those livejournal icons! They're great.

I can't figure out how to quote several different people in one message... Does it just involve copy/pasting the code into the new message?
        Basically, yes. Just copy and paste the text you want to quote and the put the "quote tags" around it.
        ([ quote] [ /quote] without the spaces)
        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
          Basically, yes. Just copy and paste the text you want to quote and the put the "quote tags" around it.
          ([ quote] [ /quote] without the spaces)
          Thanks a lot!

Here's another picture! (I love bandana Daniel)
          Attached Files
          Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
          Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
            Very thunkable Daniel picture....
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
              Very thunkable Daniel picture....

It is my honor to serve!

One for our sisters-in-thunk:

Comment

I just watched Crystal Skull for the first time - what a great Daniel ep!! The dialogue was awesome and as for thunkable material.......wow!!! I am so bruised from thunking!!!!!!!!!!! Here's one....

I hope this works! I'm a noob at this
                sigpic
                Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                  I just watched Crystal Skull for the first time - what a great Daniel ep!! The dialogue was awesome and as for thunkable material.......wow!!! I am so bruised from thunking!!!!!!!!!!! Here's one....

I hope this works! I'm a noob at this
                  It worked, so I guess you're not a n00b anymore!

Crystal Skull *is* a good one. I loved the conversations he had with Nick thinking Nick couldn't see him. So sad, Daniel with his hurt and poor Nick thinking he was seeing things because it had happened before. Great scenes!

Comment

It worked, so I guess you're not a n00b anymore!

Crystal Skull *is* a good one. I loved the conversations he had with Nick thinking Nick couldn't see him. So sad, Daniel with his hurt and poor Nick thinking he was seeing things because it had happened before. Great scenes!

THUNK!
                    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

HELLO! Hello! hello! ......... ECHO! Echo! echo!

It's as though it's a Wednesday night, slightly late-ish, and all right-thinking clean-living folk are rejuvinating for the taxing and arduous Thursday to come. *Wait!* It is, and...they are.

Nevermind...

Hey! The artifact!

Comment

Oh Danny Boy the pipes, the pipes are calling
                        From glen to glen and down the mountainside...
                        *d'oh!*

Sorry! Channelling my Irish grandmother there. Ahem.

So...anybody else like the comic sans font primarily because it has MS at the end?

*crickets*

*the occasional bobwhite*

Yep, just me.

Comment

Anybody know how to induce a Daniel dream? I spend time posting all these scrumptious piccies and all I get are dreams of my husband and my cousin arguing about turbine valve testing.

Comment

HELLO! Hello! hello! ......... ECHO! Echo! echo!

It's as though it's a Wednesday night, slightly late-ish, and all right-thinking clean-living folk are rejuvinating for the taxing and arduous Thursday to come. *Wait!* It is, and...they are.

Nevermind...

Hey! The artifact!
                            That probably explains what i'm doing here then....

Anybody know how to induce a Daniel dream? I spend time posting all these scrumptious piccies and all I get are dreams of my husband and my cousin arguing about turbine valve testing.
                            well, sleep with a big pile of Danny pics under your pillow and taped to the walls around your bed of course! (hubs will be thrilled ).
                            *cough* of course, I don't do that sort of thing myself. But then I don't have to, cos I have a pic of me AND MS...... in the same place..... at the same time..... together! *strokes pic*

Comment

It is my honor to serve!

Woohoo! Thanks blingaway! Two hunks to thunk over.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                                That probably explains what i'm doing here then....

well, sleep with a big pile of Danny pics under your pillow and taped to the walls around your bed of course! (hubs will be thrilled ).
                                *cough* of course, I don't do that sort of thing myself. But then I don't have to, cos I have a pic of me AND MS...... in the same place..... at the same time..... together! *strokes pic*
                                Brat! Rub it in for those who don't have a Michael and Me picture to stroke and drool over.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X