No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I should sorta formally introduce myself here. I'm mostly in the shipper thread, but I do LOVE MS/Daniel. I was wondering where this 'thunk thread' was cuz I constantly see the jack/RDA thunk thread floating around. I guess someone on this board read my thoughts and made it active again

And to comment on replies from way back way I have to agree MS is gorgeous in RL...I'm so jealous of my friend who got a hug from him. I was too much of a wuss to go up to ask him...I'm still kicking myself for that...Anyways...keep thunking away folks. I'll try to contribute when i figure out how to.
    ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      well, i think it's cos in abyss, danny didn't need them, being a higher power and so on, but in changling, he was danny as teal'c saw him, which meant glasses
      Now that is an interesting point. But then at the end when Tealc sees him back at the SGC Infimary, he is not wearing glasses.

I keep thinking there has to be some deeper meaning to it. I just think it is a fascinating observation.
      sigpic
      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Hi Liv. Daily dose??? YUMMMMMMMM!!!
        So does this mean I can look forward to more of these THUNKABLE PICS????????
        sigpic

Comment

I absolutely love "The First Ones." He looks so freakin' hot in it, especially when he's talking into the tape recorder making notes about the Unas. His eyes. *sighs*

Two other good shots of his eyes: the part where he says "juvenile" and then looks up and also after he's explaining that the plane won't hurt him --that last close up of his eyes.

Thanks for the pics.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Haven't gotten through all the posts in this thread, but I had to mention that MS wore a sleeveless t-shirt and ripped jeans to the Sacramento con. THUNK!!!
            Webbgirl
            Keeper of Major Davis' Office Supplies

Webbgirl's Hangouts
            My Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
              From Kri in the Shipper Thread.....

Yumminess personified!
              mostly just taking the opportunity to repeat the picture, but phfffoooaarrrr! Where did that pic come from?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                I was gonna go and do that, but KG beat me. Since It took me a while to recover from the man's hotness!

no offence, but i'm not absoloulty sure this is him. looks a manip to me...though if i'm wrong i'll gladly thunk away at it (while wondering what was going on to get that picture taken in the first place)
                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

well, that's it, i've scared everyone off with my doubt. come back, i'll believe that pics him if you say so (though i'm still slightly worried as to how and why that picture got taken...)

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                    Hi Liv. Daily dose??? YUMMMMMMMM!!!
                    So does this mean I can look forward to more of these THUNKABLE PICS????????
                    Well, maybe not every day, but it would be nice to continue to keep both this and the appreciation thread on the first page, where it belongs.

Also, I should point out that I've turned off my sig-thingie, so when I post the pictures I only see the links and therefore did not realize that the pics were a bit bigger (until I logged out and then I saw them, heh) I hope it's okay if I continue posting the big ones (I don't want to mess up the page too much). And with that, I give you... Daniel in all his wonder and blue eyed gorgeous... and... okay, where was I? Right! Screencaps.

Nice way to start the weekend, isn't it?
                    Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                      no offence, but i'm not absoloulty sure this is him. looks a manip to me...though if i'm wrong i'll gladly thunk away at it (while wondering what was going on to get that picture taken in the first place)
                      I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that picture looked off...I was beginning to think I need new glasses. (then again, maybe I do ) I don't think the guy in that picture really looks like MS at all, maybe his face is tacked on or something. whoever he is though, that guy IS hot!

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                        Well, maybe not every day, but it would be nice to continue to keep both this and the appreciation thread on the first page, where it belongs.

Also, I should point out that I've turned off my sig-thingie, so when I post the pictures I only see the links and therefore did not realize that the pics were a bit bigger (until I logged out and then I saw them, heh) I hope it's okay if I continue posting the big ones (I don't want to mess up the page too much). And with that, I give you... Daniel in all his wonder and blue eyed gorgeous... and... okay, where was I? Right! Screencaps.

http://www.btinternet.com/~biblio_ph...anks/04029.jpg

http://www.btinternet.com/~biblio_ph...anks/04031.jpg

http://www.stargatefan.com/episodes3...images/146.jpg

http://www.stargatefan.com/episodes3...images/147.jpg

http://www.stargatefan.com/episodes3...images/216.jpg

Nice way to start the weekend, isn't it?
                        lovely, thank you, especially for those of us who have to work, and needed cheering up very first thing. he really does have the most intensely blue eyes, doesn't he? i've only ever met one person in RL who has eyes that blue (he also had glasses...needless to say...well, you don't want to know what happened next)

Comment

I wish I could post big pics. All I can do is do the small ones. I tried to put more than one on here but it seems that most of my pics are a too big.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mornington
                            I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that picture looked off...I was beginning to think I need new glasses. (then again, maybe I do ) I don't think the guy in that picture really looks like MS at all, maybe his face is tacked on or something. whoever he is though, that guy IS hot!
                            Yeah I thought the same thing too, but like you said doesn't matter. "this guy IS hot!"
                            ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                              I wish I could post big pics. All I can do is do the small ones. I tried to put more than one on here but it seems that most of my pics are a too big.
                              And I don't know how to do small ones. Oh well. I love Daniel when he smiles, you can see his dimples <G> It's hard to find any Daniel photo that looks bad, though.

Okay. Broca Divide. He makes one UGLY Neanderthal <G>

DJ
                              Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

I saw Changeling this weekend. How cute was Daniel is this ep? I loved it when Dr. Frasier pulled the curtain and then it segued to Teal'c dream and Daniel was standing right there looking so very cute I almost couldn't stand it.

I loved Casual Daniel and his hair was messier than usual, which also added to his cuteness factor. However, with a bit of effort, he could have bed head. That would make me so very happy.

Then the last scene with him in a V-neck sweater. Very nice. *squeals*

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Working...
                                X