Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    I'm so there! Is there a deadline?
    Nope. No deadline. Send as many as you can as often as you can. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
      In appreciation of all this Daniel/MS thunking, I would like to direct everyone's attention to the following website: www.geocities.com/mssexyman. This is a campaign that we started over on the Our Stargate board to get Michael into People Magazine's "50 Most Beautiful People" issue and TV Guide's "Sexiest Sci-Fi Stars" issue. There are postcards and letterheads to download and send in if you like. We really need as many people as we can getting on board with this, so I would really appreciate all your help. :-) If nothing else, there are some hot pics to see (like the one below).

Kerri :-)
      That man in leather....OMG!!! THUNK!............. Oh what were we talking about now????

Oh yea, MS being on of "50 Most Beautiful People and Sexies Sci-fi stars. Well, if he didn't make 1st, I think I would be disappointed.
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9

YUMMO! love those pants!
        LOL, sue! It's not the pants you love, it's what they show off!!! I know you too well
        DJ
        Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
          LOL, sue! It's not the pants you love, it's what they show off!!! I know you too well
          DJ
          i have no idea what you are talking about <cleans off the halo>!
          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Girls, girls girls. What are we going to do with you? You've neglected Daniel and now he's getting a headache from being near the bottom.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
              Girls, girls girls. What are we going to do with you? You've neglected Daniel and now he's getting a headache from being near the bottom.

I was busy!

Now now, don't give me that look! I was busy creating my Michael Shanks Sexy Man postcards for Switch's magazine drive.

Comment

Well, I'm going to bed. I know, it's early, but this fever is coming back. I need to get better so I can thunk more properly.

Sweet Dreams!

sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm going to bed. I know, it's early, but this fever is coming back. I need to get better so I can thunk more properly.

Sweet Dreams!

Nite dearie! Feel better soon. We can't do this properly without you!

Comment

one of my fav scenes in 'legacy'!

one of many
                    Sue

sigpic

Comment

I was busy!

Now now, don't give me that look! I was busy creating my Michael Shanks Sexy Man postcards for Switch's magazine drive.
                      WOW great pic lightend up

THUNK!
                      Sue

sigpic

Comment

Nite dearie! Feel better soon. We can't do this properly without you!

THUNK <for the sweet dreams>

THUNK THUNK <for this pic>!
                        Sue

sigpic

Comment

THUNK THUNK <for this pic>!
                          That's one of my faves!

So, it's the middle of the night, way past my bedtime, and since my consciousness is held hostage by insomnia *again*, I'm looking at Switch's 'Danny Eating' series back there a ways *grngle*, and thinking they really need to be up all at once to really get the full 'I've been gobsmacked' effect so...

Hope you don't mind Switch!
                          Last edited by blingaway; 16 November 2004, 09:56 PM. Reason: Reason for edit?...oh, spelling, format, syntax, grammar, you name it.

Comment

That's one of my faves!

So, it's the middle of the night, way past my bedtime, and since my consciousness is held hostage by insomnia *again*, I'm looking at Switch's 'Danny Eating' series back there a ways *grngle*, and thinking they really need to be up all at once to really get the full 'I've been gobsmacked' effect so...

i gotta be totally looney that i love to watch him eat that energy bar i mean look he closes his eyes and does the mmmmmmmmmmmm

is that like a total THUNK WORTHY SCENE
                            Sue

sigpic

Comment

i gotta be totally looney that i love to watch him eat that energy bar i mean look he closes his eyes and does the mmmmmmmmmmmm

is that like a total THUNK WORTHY SCENE

I'm joining you in the looney bin!

Comment

That's one of my faves!

Oh...my...what a thing to start my day... *oozes out of chair and lands on floor with a drooly plop*

Comment

Working...
                                X