PDA

View Full Version : The Replicator Appreciation Thread

MadKowDZs
July 18th, 2005, 01:53 PM
I would just like to say that I think the Replicators were one of the coolest enemies on Stargate SG-1. Although they were a big nuisance, you could say that they were in large part, the reason that the Asgard-Human alliance has reached the level of where it is currently.
Not just the fact they were pesky, but they came with an awesome theme song.
I would also like to take this opportunity to say that I think that a Replicator should have been kept around if possible, and then introduce it onto the Wraith... Muwah-haha!!

yasureubetcha
July 18th, 2005, 09:00 PM
I will gladly join in the Replicator appreciation...I loved them in Nemesis/Small Victories, and every episode after that. Plus I loved the human-form reppies, especially Fifth. He's such a sweety.
As much as I love the way things worked out with (New Order)Fifth's revenge, I really wish we could've gotten more than one episode out of First. I realize that the reppies weren't intended to replace the Goa'uld as an extended enemy, but I can't help liking them better. Plus they DO have the good side to them, or DID, until SG1 screwed them over.

Heru'urs_first_prime
July 20th, 2005, 11:37 PM
I think theyre cool too!, I wouldn't mind having one as a pet (programmed not to eat all the metal in the house!) :D

oragans
July 21st, 2005, 03:09 AM
SPOILER

I like them as well - they deserve appreciation they helped kill apothis what a task is that and lor you

Heru'urs_first_prime
July 21st, 2005, 03:28 AM
SPOILER

I like them as well - they deserve appreciation they helped kill apothis what a task is that and lor you

exactly!

trill
July 21st, 2005, 08:33 PM
Is it wrong that I had a crush on Fifth? He was like a cute emo kid, even when he was mean...

yasureubetcha
July 21st, 2005, 09:39 PM
Of course it's not wrong! I still do :p. Actually, "crush" does not even begin to cover my fangirly adoration of that sweet darling reppie. *Slips on puddle of drool on floor...*

Oops...:p

Heru'urs_first_prime
July 22nd, 2005, 12:09 AM
he's a replicator!!!! :D