This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is a new ship being built discussion spoiler

the episode called ethon i just saw listed is it about a new crusier. was that a new ship carter was on in avalon part 1. if it is I hope it has better weapons

no it was the daedalus. but i hope they do have a new ship built, but not called ethon, athena is better IMO

immhotep
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

well, i dont think that they'd name a new ship 'ethon', because it was the name of the bird that pecked out prometheus' liver in greek mythology. prometheus was renewed to health each day, and the bird, ethon, would come do it again. (it says something like this over at the home page). i have a feeling that in this episode, the prommie will either be severely damaged or even destroyed.
      ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

What about the Russians, didn't they negotiate for the blue prints of the BC-303 and F302 in Disclosure. Surely they would be building one as soon as they can.

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
          well, i dont think that they'd name a new ship 'ethon', because it was the name of the bird that pecked out prometheus' liver in greek mythology. prometheus was renewed to health each day, and the bird, ethon, would come do it again. (it says something like this over at the home page). i have a feeling that in this episode, the prommie will either be severely damaged or even destroyed.
          Sounds like an ongoing rot situation; possibly a saboteur.
          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I hope the ship is better looking than the other two and hope they give it a bit of colour.
            i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

i agree, ethon will either be a russian or NID ship that destroys the prommie, TPTB must be thinking of killing off the proomie now we got the daedy; also the next ship will be probley have some colour, i hope.
              immhotep
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              Stargate : Genesis |
              Original Starship DesignThread
              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
              11000! green me

Comment

Yeah i hope that Earth will Build New Size of ship.. Like Hive Ship..
                and i dont like daedalus much because daedalus is too small than Hive ship
                you know what i mean?...

Comment

Hehe...it's kinda neat looking back at what people thought when this season first begun.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                    What about the Russians, didn't they negotiate for the blue prints of the BC-303 and F302 in Disclosure. Surely they would be building one as soon as they can.

Hehehe Russians have a hardline policy of the US spending all the money and they just sitting back and chilling.
                    Xtremixt

All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others, of him who brought the shadow and the breaking of the world. And him they named Dragon.

Comment

There's Russian ships being built now as we speak. We get to see it sometime, its called the Korelev.

Im sure more will follow, from the US, Russia, and perhaps soon... even China (with regard to Ambassador Chen in The Scourge).
                      http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                      http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

wow this thread is old!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Whoop my Bad..it not make sense...

i hope that Earth will Build New Size of ship.. Like Hive Ship..
                          and i dont like daedalus much because daedalus is too small than Hive ship
                          if you know what i mean?...

Comment

Earth will NOT build a hive ship size ship for a very long time.
                            There is simply no need for that, besides of the very obvious resource costs in building a 5.5km long ship...

hive ships are that big, because the whole wraith hive lives in it, no nother reason for the size.

Comment

^ Exactly! Why should we build a ship capable of transporting a small civilization all over the galaxy? The ships we have are already capapble of carrying fighters. =0)

Comment

Working...
                              X