PDA

View Full Version : is a new ship being built discussion spoiler

jsw
July 18th, 2005, 10:20 AM
the episode called ethon i just saw listed is it about a new crusier. was that a new ship carter was on in avalon part 1. if it is I hope it has better weapons

immhotep
July 18th, 2005, 10:24 AM
no it was the daedalus. but i hope they do have a new ship built, but not called ethon, athena is better IMO

immhotep

lionel_pendergast_rocks
July 18th, 2005, 10:27 AM
well, i dont think that they'd name a new ship 'ethon', because it was the name of the bird that pecked out prometheus' liver in greek mythology. prometheus was renewed to health each day, and the bird, ethon, would come do it again. (it says something like this over at the home page). i have a feeling that in this episode, the prommie will either be severely damaged or even destroyed.

Blue Banrigh
July 18th, 2005, 10:31 AM
What about the Russians, didn't they negotiate for the blue prints of the BC-303 and F302 in Disclosure. Surely they would be building one as soon as they can.

Mr Prophet
July 18th, 2005, 10:34 AM
well, i dont think that they'd name a new ship 'ethon', because it was the name of the bird that pecked out prometheus' liver in greek mythology. prometheus was renewed to health each day, and the bird, ethon, would come do it again. (it says something like this over at the home page). i have a feeling that in this episode, the prommie will either be severely damaged or even destroyed.

Sounds like an ongoing rot situation; possibly a saboteur.

oragans
July 18th, 2005, 11:49 AM
I hope the ship is better looking than the other two and hope they give it a bit of colour.

immhotep
July 18th, 2005, 12:50 PM
i agree, ethon will either be a russian or NID ship that destroys the prommie, TPTB must be thinking of killing off the proomie now we got the daedy; also the next ship will be probley have some colour, i hope.
immhotep

oshane
February 21st, 2006, 09:03 PM
Yeah i hope that Earth will Build New Size of ship.. Like Hive Ship..
and i dont like daedalus much because daedalus is too small than Hive ship
you know what i mean?...

PG15
February 21st, 2006, 11:18 PM
Hehe...it's kinda neat looking back at what people thought when this season first begun.

xtremixt
February 22nd, 2006, 04:03 AM
What about the Russians, didn't they negotiate for the blue prints of the BC-303 and F302 in Disclosure. Surely they would be building one as soon as they can.

Hehehe Russians have a hardline policy of the US spending all the money and they just sitting back and chilling. :P

Peoples_General
February 22nd, 2006, 06:19 AM
There's Russian ships being built now as we speak. We get to see it sometime, its called the Korelev.

Im sure more will follow, from the US, Russia, and perhaps soon... even China (with regard to Ambassador Chen in The Scourge).

Unamed
February 22nd, 2006, 06:23 AM
wow this thread is old!!!!!!!!!

oshane
February 22nd, 2006, 02:44 PM
Whoop my Bad..it not make sense...

i hope that Earth will Build New Size of ship.. Like Hive Ship..
and i dont like daedalus much because daedalus is too small than Hive ship
if you know what i mean?...

Auralis
February 22nd, 2006, 05:41 PM
Earth will NOT build a hive ship size ship for a very long time.
There is simply no need for that, besides of the very obvious resource costs in building a 5.5km long ship...

hive ships are that big, because the whole wraith hive lives in it, no nother reason for the size.

Cherriey
February 22nd, 2006, 05:44 PM
^ Exactly! Why should we build a ship capable of transporting a small civilization all over the galaxy? The ships we have are already capapble of carrying fighters. =0)

oshane
February 22nd, 2006, 08:35 PM
Yeah..But there a Problem..daedalus cannot against Wraith Hive ship..daedalus cant destory Hive ship...it not enough...we got Ancient Warship it Bigger size like hive ship..
the Ancient warship and hive ship is bigger than the daedalus do you think that Earth will Study about Ancient Warship Techn then they will create new class bc-304 or bs-301...never know..

u know how many on daedalus?
150 crew.. and Ancient warship had 400 crew and hive ship 1,600 crew..

which is better against the wraith hive ship??

daedalus?

Ancient Warship?

sindicate
February 22nd, 2006, 08:39 PM
I don't think Size is the issue, it has more to do with the Offensive and defensive capabilities.

we need better shields and Weapons that's all

Beal
February 23rd, 2006, 02:00 AM
Yeah..But there a Problem..daedalus cannot against Wraith Hive ship..daedalus cant destory Hive ship...it not enough...we got Ancient Warship it Bigger size like hive ship..
the Ancient warship and hive ship is bigger than the daedalus do you think that Earth will Study about Ancient Warship Techn then they will create new class bc-304 or bs-301...never know..

u know how many on daedalus?
150 crew.. and Ancient warship had 400 crew and hive ship 1,600 crew..

which is better against the wraith hive ship??

daedalus?

Ancient Warship?

Where do you get the numbers for the hive ship?

Cherriey
February 23rd, 2006, 07:16 AM
There is not always strength in numbers and the team from Stargate has proved that multiple times. Against overwhelming odds they have used their brains and what resources they have to defeat their problems as they come. I doubt that the writers will write in a ship equal to the hive ships. Not necessarily too easy but definitely getting close. =0) Besides that makes us seem like a bunch of green faced kids in a bike store!

oshane
March 22nd, 2006, 07:05 PM
Man...I watch Sg-01 Final Season...2 Deadalus ship been heavy damage but one of Deadalus is destoeryed...because it ori ship too powerful it can cut through their shield.. no one cannot defeat 4 ori ship...what you think what they plan for stop them invade mikey galaxy?

Peoples_General
March 23rd, 2006, 10:34 AM
Man...I watch Sg-01 Final Season...2 Deadalus ship been heavy damage but one of Deadalus is destoeryed...because it ori ship too powerful it can cut through their shield.. no one cannot defeat 4 ori ship...what you think what they plan for stop them invade mikey galaxy?

Another Deux Ex Machina moment involving one of the Ancients. :P What else?

I doubt the remaining 50 Wraith Hives could take on those Ori warships.

oshane
March 30th, 2006, 01:22 PM
Wraith hive? against Ori ship...how it possbile u know that wraith can win?
I heard in sg season 10 Earth will Build Large Armada:) i hope no earth ship is destoryed i want earth Armada to live...i hate see many earth ship destoryed like deadlaus and Prometheus...:( i really want see earth ship to destory ori ship...(hopeful)

Snork
March 30th, 2006, 04:41 PM
It took me about three tries to understand what you wrote.

mburrows
April 1st, 2006, 12:08 AM
W00t, mikey galaxy ftw!!!!

anywho, the wraith would definatly not stand a chance against the ori(we would sereiously do better) the ori can take out a hat'ak with one hit...it has sheilds!!!the hive ship will be destroyed easier then the prommie was when her sheild's were offline lol...i just wanna see the tauri tricking the wraith to go against ori...W00t...hehehehehe

anywho, as for an armada???i do not beleive so unless they find a crap load of ancient ships or some other ship because we are way off from making more daedalus ships...id like to see the abydos class ship from the make your own ship thread thingy...but we REALLY need better sheilds and HELLA better weaponry to even stand up against a friggin hive ship...come on, no sheilds and we can barely touch the thing>_<

oshane
April 1st, 2006, 08:35 AM
Yeah I Agree mburrows...we need Asgard weapon...but i see Asgard ship firing ori ship have no effect their shield..why not we used Asgard weapon against hive ship...

hey hey i need know how long the daedalus stay on Atlantis..??

Harekin
April 1st, 2006, 09:10 AM
Id say the Daedalus "belongs" to Atlantis for the foreseeable future.

oshane
April 1st, 2006, 10:51 AM
Really? but i heard that Daniel and Vala going to Atlantis for anit-ori weapon Episodes Called " THE PEGASUS PROJECT" then who is pick them up to trip to atlantis..?? so that Problem..who pick them up?

oshane
April 1st, 2006, 11:02 AM
Hey...how it possbile that the Odyssey survive in battle...i seen in my eye one of Daedalus is Destoryed...who is destoryed is The Korolev or Odssey?

UltraMarioMan
April 1st, 2006, 12:03 PM
Oshane could you try to use some better grammer? While what you are saying makes sense its difficult to read.

npattis
April 1st, 2006, 12:04 PM
Hey...how it possbile that the Odyssey survive in battle...i seen in my eye one of Daedalus is Destoryed...who is destoryed is The Korolev or Odssey?

If you read the season 10 spoilers, the Korelev was destroyed. And later episode plots contain use of the Odyssey and Colonel Emerson.

oshane
April 1st, 2006, 12:52 PM
then Korelev was destroyed and what about daniel and Mitchell..how they survive..??

Capricorn_One
April 1st, 2006, 03:52 PM
I don't think Size is the issue, it has more to do with the Offensive and defensive capabilities.

we need better shields and Weapons that's all

I agree with sindicate here, size is not the issuse we know that the asguard shields we have on the BC-304'a are powerful enough, at least to stand against a few hive ships, all we need is better weapons! :D