This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Crappy Awards

IVE DECIDED since the sc-fi channel has "blessed us" with their "original movies" we should have a vote for which is the best of the best, or is it worst of the worst? best of the worst? any way their will be catagories and every one will have a say. you can nominate a movie (that counts as a vote) Note you must say the catagory. then on august 1st or somtime around it, i'll tally the votes.
    Catagorys:
    1.the worst
    2.the best
    3.most perdictable
    4.dummest enemy
    5.dummest disaster(earthquake, volcanoes,etc.,)
    6.worst acting
    7.dummest plot
    Remember 1 vote per person
    anyone up for some Armageddon?

Originally posted by Ragnarok13
    IVE DECIDED since the sc-fi channel has "blessed us" with their "original movies" we should have a vote for which is the best of the best, or is it worst of the worst? best of the worst? any way their will be catagories and every one will have a say. you can nominate a movie (that counts as a vote) Note you must say the catagory. then on august 1st or somtime around it, i'll tally the votes.
    Catagorys:
    1.the worst
    2.the best
    3.most perdictable
    4.dummest enemy
    5.dummest disaster(earthquake, volcanoes,etc.,)
    6.worst acting
    7.dummest plot
    Remember 1 vote per person
    When it comes to the SciFi Originals, you don't need categories. They all suck! The problem is, i don't remember enough movies to fill out all the categories, which attests to how bad the originals suck. I choose to forget just about every one i see. Maybe once i wrack my brain enough i'll come back and officially vote.

Comment

5. Dumbest Disaster - The new opening credits for Atlantis...and it could have been so easily avoided if the bast*rds at Skiffy weren't such tightasses...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
        When it comes to the SciFi Originals, you don't need categories. They all suck! The problem is, i don't remember enough movies to fill out all the categories, which attests to how bad the originals suck. I choose to forget just about every one i see. Maybe once i wrack my brain enough i'll come back and officially vote.
        Yes, exactly. If we actually tried to recollect the ones we actually sat down to watch and then forcibly purged from memory later, it may cause an aneurysm. Furthermore the 'best' list couldn't possibly be filled. The only one I can vaguely recall without hurting myself is one with Dean Cain and a dragon.... had to look it up, Dragon Fighter As it's the only one I remember I suppose it wins in all categories. It was incredibly predictable, ultimately pointless and just plain old terrible; not exactly a unique description for a Scifi Original.

They really should rethink this "Original" thing. Every single one is just a rehash of an idea previously stolen from a nother movie that wasn't very good in the first place.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
          They really should rethink this "Original" thing. Every single one is just a rehash of an idea previously stolen from a nother movie that wasn't very good in the first place.
          Well, most of the Scifi Originals are essentially photocopies of other Scifi Originals that aired a year or so ago. Take for example: Pythons, Pythons 2, Boa, Boa VS. Python, Anacondas (i think that's a scifi original). How many freaking movies about killing giant 100 foot snakes can you possibly make?

Mansquito was actually an original i half paid attention to (as opposed to not paying any attention).

The Dragon fighter movie was ok, too. another one i half paid attention to.

For the money that scifi throws out making these crappy originals, they could actually re-invest it in making the shows that excel even better. Like Stargate and BSG.

Comment

That movie with Bruce Campbell & Renee O'Conner pretty much sucked in all categories. Alien Invasion or something like that. Their team had come back from fixing a satellite or something only to find that earth had been under "Bug" occupation for many years. It was really bad considering it had 2 people in it that might have given it a chance had there been anythig to it to begin with.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

i shoulda known this would happen, oh well. it was worth a try. thanks anyway.
              anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

Working...
              X