PDA

View Full Version : hi

shami_dreamer
July 12th, 2005, 10:15 AM
hey everyone m name is shami_dreamer i m new here i have one question what haapen with skaara cos he so cute and i just want to know what happen to him

t.c shami

Admiral Q O
July 12th, 2005, 10:30 AM
hey everyone m name is shami_dreamer i m new here i have one question what haapen with skaara cos he so cute and i just want to know what happen to him

t.c shami

Eventually, he ascended just before Anubis blew up Abydos.

MartoufMarty
July 12th, 2005, 10:34 AM
Well, to go in order...

Taken as host by Klorel, Jack killed him, brought back in sarc, disappeared for a while, crashed when the Tollans went and blew up a ship, had the 'triad' on Tollana, had Klorel removed, and then didn't show up again until Anubis went to Abydos for that thing, got killed, and ascended.

The end :D

Qasim
July 12th, 2005, 12:06 PM
See http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/characters/s/skaara.shtml

briguy213
July 12th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Well what happened to klorel? Did he get a new host or die when the tokra extracted him?

Qasim
July 12th, 2005, 12:19 PM
Klorel, indeed, was removed by the Tok'ra, and sent through the Stargate to the Goa'uld world of his choice. It is unknown if he survived long enough to possess another host.From http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/characters/k/klorel.shtml

Lida
July 12th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Well, to go in order...

Taken as host by Klorel, Jack killed him, brought back in sarc, disappeared for a while, crashed when the Tollans went and blew up a ship, had the 'triad' on Tollana, had Klorel removed, and then didn't show up again until Anubis went to Abydos for that thing, got killed, and ascended.

The end :D

Yep, that about sums it up....Skaara ascended, along with ALL the people of Abydos. Remember? :)

oragans
July 12th, 2005, 12:36 PM
i always wondered what happened to Klorel maybe he wa on that planet with serpearnt guards in Reckoning when all the stargates went of simultaniously.

Lida
July 12th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Skaara=Klorel, and it has already been explained what happened to Skaara, HE ASCENDED!

What else is there to say? :S

Qasim
July 12th, 2005, 01:56 PM
Skaara=Klorel, and it has already been explained what happened to Skaara, HE ASCENDED!

What else is there to say? :SSkaara was an Abydonian who was host to a Goa'uld Klorel, Skaara was freed of the Goa'uld and ascended whilst the fate of Klorel is unknown as shown by my above post.

Lida
July 12th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Skaara was an Abydonian who was host to a Goa'uld Klorel, Skaara was freed of the Goa'uld and ascended whilst the fate of Klorel is unknown as shown by my above post.

I'm sorry, you are correct.

Now, has everything been said? ;)

Qasim
July 13th, 2005, 03:05 AM
I'm sorry, you are correct.

Now, has everything been said? ;)Yes