Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossover fun with Photoshop! - a little silly ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least Shep isn't Willy Wonka! *shudder*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Shep as an Oompa Lumpa has to be one of the most disturbing images I've seen lately. Willy Wonka is a bad movie.....him and his oompa lumpas were the cause of many a nightmare for me when I was younger.

Comment

some people have a little to much time to themselves

Comment

Hey...I resemble that remark .

Comment

No wier faces pasted onto chuky anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
              Shep as an Oompa Lumpa has to be one of the most disturbing images I've seen lately. Willy Wonka is a bad movie.....him and his oompa lumpas were the cause of many a nightmare for me when I was younger.
              I dont like the movie either, and I cant believe they're making another one!

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

*revives thread*

Yessss, mazz is back with another trek crossover!

enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                  Me too. *shudder* That whole grape girl explosion thing was just unnatural!!

*mutters* And now Johnny Depp looks like a freaking drag queen - wasn't Eddy Scissorhands enough? Geez, no consideration for me at all..

Ooh! Ooh! How about Jack and Danny as the X-files Faceless Aliens! Huh?? huh?? (what? I'd do it butmy my PSP's out. *sob* )
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                    *revives thread*

http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/...aptainthor.jpg

enjoy!
                    ROTFLMAO Thortrek !...
                    sigpic
                    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

*revives thread*

enjoy!
                      um..works

Comment

These are all amazing pics. Thor definitely looks like he could belong in that seat.

Comment

*revives thread*

enjoy!

PLEASE do sisco on the prometheus. he was the most gangsta captain ever

Help!
                          My emojournal

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson
                            PLEASE do sisco on the prometheus. he was the most gangsta captain ever
                            Sisko vs the Wraith. No contest.
                            Ditto the Gou'ld.
                            And hey, he's ascended! He can take on the Orli and the Ascended too, if they give him any trouble, he'll get the Prophets to come along and give him a hand.

FF, huge Sisko, coolest Trek captain, fan.
                            sigpic

Comment

Can I just remind people of a few things, before the mods do...

Please make sure you read the rules on posting pics in the FAQ. I'm quite sure that there is something there about not 'shopping SG actor's heads onto others bodies, unless it's another SG actor. That's why I did my manips the way I did, to stay within the rules. Also, when quoting an image, please remove the tags and quote it as a url. This reduces the drain on the original poster's bandwith, and makes the page load faster for everyone, especially dial-uppers.

Also, please do not use the manips others have made without permission. It's not good netiquette to do so, and hotlinking from servers that aren't yours is also not fair and not a good idea. This goes for sigs as well as other manips. I, and the other 'shoppers here, have spent time and effort on these images to entertain you all. Please respect our work.

Thanks all.

Comment

Please make sure you read the rules on posting pics in the FAQ. I'm quite sure that there is something there about not 'shopping SG actor's heads onto others bodies, unless it's another SG actor.
                                I think you CAN, but you have to post it as a link instead of an image.

Comment

Working...
                                X