PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

briguy213
June 24th, 2005, 08:45 AM
If you could switch with any character form stargate SG-1 or stargate atlantis, who would it be?

If you had to be shot by a stargate weapon in order to be able to get that weapon, which weapon would it be?

Would you rather be a part of stargate sg-1 or stargate atlantis?

Caro
June 24th, 2005, 08:56 AM
If you could switch with any character form stargate SG-1 or stargate atlantis, who would it be?

I would put Hammond in charge of Atlantis, and Weir would be the CMO (yes, she gained medical knowledge and degree during the change :D ) of SGC.

If you had to be shot by a stargate weapon in order to be able to get that weapon, which weapon would it be?

mmmm... since I'm very fast, I can get the weapon without getting shot :p and the weapon would be a zat. Yup, I'd like to have a zat, it would be sooooo useful to clean up my appartement : 3 shots on the things I want to get rid of, on the garbage etc...

Would you rather be a part of stargate sg-1 or stargate atlantis?

errrrr, good question... I'd say SG-1. But I would board the Daedalus to visit the folks on Atlantis whenever I can :cool:

briguy213
June 24th, 2005, 09:30 AM
i mean which character would you switch with

SaraAngel
June 28th, 2005, 01:15 PM
Hmm.. I wouldn't really want to switch with someone on the show... but I'd love to be a member of SG-1 :p (like a lot of toher people here...)

I guess I'd have to say Zat... it just hurts for a short time :D and the weapon itself is good... you can just stun people or kill them... handy :p

SG-1 or Atlantis... if I was actor I'd say Atlantis, because SG-1 is still my favorite show and I'd want to keep the "magic"... (I hope you know what I mean... :S ) As a character I'd love to be on Stargate SG-1...

shipper hannah
June 28th, 2005, 01:17 PM
i'd be sam.. super-smart, good-looking and on SG-1!

Caro
June 28th, 2005, 02:51 PM
woooops, sorry, my bad :D

I'd switch with Vala, in order to flirt with daniel :D

Dorka
July 1st, 2005, 07:36 AM
I absolutely would switch with Liz and live in Atlantis! (In my thoughts I've already done that :D :D :p )

Which weapon? Maybe a Zat...but as we know Liz don't wear weapons..... ;)

Atteria
July 1st, 2005, 07:52 AM
If you could switch with any character form stargate SG-1 or stargate atlantis, who would it be? Sam Carter, beautiful and smart, that's one heck of a combo.

If you had to be shot by a stargate weapon in order to be able to get that weapon, which weapon would it be?Let me think, a P90 or a Zat? A Zat or a Wraith stunner? Tough choice, but I'll go with the Zat. ;)

Would you rather be a part of stargate sg-1 or stargate atlantis? Well, with the Daedalus now in use, I choose both! :D

Hmm, looks like I cheated by using your quotes to answer. OK, I'm lazy this morning, so sue me! :p