No announcement yet.

Stargate Hangman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

S.

-e---/-----/----. -'-/-----e-/--------e. -/----/---/--e/----e-/s---es/--/--e----, ----/---e---e--, --e/----/---s.
      !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

A.

-e---/-----/-a--. -'-/-----e-/-a------e. -/----/---/--e/----e-/s-a-es/--/a-e---a, ----/---e---e--, --e/----/---s.

Comment

Comment

T.

-e---/-----/-a--. -'-/-----e-/-a------e. -/----/---/t-e/---te-/states/--/a-e---a, ----/---e---e-t, t-e/----/---s.

Comment

Comment

R.

-e---/-----/-a--. -'-/-----e-/-a----r-e. -/--r-/--r/t-e/---te-/states/--/a-er--a, ---r/---er--e-t, t-e/----/---s.

Comment

Comment

O.

-e--o/-o---/-a--. -'-/-o-o-e-/-a--o-r-e. -/-or-/-or/t-e/---te-/states/o-/a-er--a, -o-r/-o-er--e-t, t-e/-oo-/---s.

Comment

Comment

ok, i admit i'm not in a big hangman mood but this is what i have so far... is any of this right (i honestly can't remember this at ALL so i do think a bunch iswrong...)

hello/-o---/-a--. i'm/colonel/-a--o-r-e. i/work/for/the/united/states/of/america, -o-r/-o-er--e-t, the/-oo-/---s.

f?

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                            ok, i admit i'm not in a big hangman mood but this is what i have so far... is any of this right (i honestly can't remember this at ALL so i do think a bunch iswrong...)

hello/-o---/-a--. i'm/honored/-a--o-r-e. i/work/for/the/united/states/of/america, -o-r/-o-er--e-t, the/-oo-/---s.

f?
                            Even after all that I still don't know it or remember it.

Comment

i realized what was REALLY tripping me up... it's "colonel" i think, definately not honored...

i can't think of any colonels who's names fit there but once i can i'll have it, methinks

Comment

-e--o/-o---/jack. i'm/colonel/maybourne. i/work/for/the/united/states/of/america, your/government, the/good/guys.

i can remember the quote now!!! i just can't remember the rest of the words!!!

edit!! doi!! it's maybourne
                                Last edited by emily_reich; 24 February 2005, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X