• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"--ll/-/-as-t/-----/t-/l-t/---/---. -ts/l---/a/t--/--/-a--r--r-."

Comment

how about H?

Comment

ok... are you missing some apostrophes?? cuz this is what i have so far (if there IS some...)

"well/i/wasnt/going/to/let/you/die. its/like/a/t--/--/-a--r--r-."
        editL: got it!

welli wasn't going to let you die... it's like a ton of paperwork."

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          ok... are you missing some apostrophes?? cuz this is what i have so far (if there IS some...)

"well/i/wasnt/going/to/let/you/die. its/like/a/t--/--/-a--r--r-."
          Yeah, I left out the apostrophes...

And how did you do that?

Comment

^read my edit!!

i got it

"well i wasn't going to let you die... it's like a ton of paperwork." jack to daniel IIRC

Comment

^read my edit!!

i got it

"well i wasn't going to let you die... it's like a ton of paperwork." jack to daniel IIRC

Wow.

You got it.

Comment

.... apparently you haven't been here before now i think i've gotten asked "how did you do that?" more times in the last two days than in my entire life!!

ok.... new one, but i warn ya i'm off to bed so it'll be tomorrow afternoon before i'm back!

this one shouldn't be too bad though... there's lots of big words so it's easier to remember it!!

"----/-/------/----/--/-/---------. /-/----/------/-------/--/---------/-------------. /--'-/-, /--'-/-/--------/-----."

quote... one person... three sentences... have fun!!

Comment

I guess S.

Comment

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

'r'?
                      Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                      Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

s, e, and r comin up!

"---e/-/s-ree-/---r/--/-/s----r--e. /-/--s-/-re-er/-------/--/e----s--e/-e----ress---. /--'s/-, /--'s/-/-er-----/-----."

Comment

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

't'?
                            Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                            Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

grrr.... did ya know that is STOPS counting your posts in here again after you get 1000???

h and t...

"---e/-/s-ree-/---r/--/-/s----r--e. /-/--st/-re-er/h------/--/e----s--e/-e----ress---. /-t's/-, /-t's/-/-er-----/th---."

Comment

grrr.... did ya know that is STOPS counting your posts in here again after you get 1000???
                                Huh? when I click on my show all posts by Angelique, I have 237(I probably have 300 with the hangman in OT) and it will only show 200, is that what you're talking about?

Comment

Working...
                                X