No announcement yet.

Stargate Hangman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"-a--,/-e'-e/-i-i-he-/---/re---,l--a-e-/--/-re-/a--/are/rea--/t-/hea-/-a--/thr----/the/-at-. /Is/this.../am/i/-s---/this/ri-ht?"

Comment

Well, I think I have some of it, but I still don't know what it is.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

you'll get it!!!!

once you realize what part of it is, you'll get the rest... lol

actually there's one letter that'll give almost the whole rest of the quote!!

"-a--,/-e'-e/-ini-he-/---/re--n,l--a-e-/--/-re-/an-/are/rea--/t-/hea-/-a--/thr----/the/-at-. /Is/this.../am/i/-s-n-/this/ri-ht?"

Comment

Hmmm, I do know the middle, but still don't know the quote or even who says it!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

comin up

hint: it's from an early season

"-a--,/-e'-e/-ini-he-/o-r/re-on,loa-e-/--/-re-/an-/are/rea--/to/hea-/-a--/thro---/the/-at-. /Is/this.../am/i/-s-n-/this/ri-ht?"

Comment

It should be popping out at me, but it's not!! Maybe I haven't seen it.

This is what I have so far:
              "-a--,/we're/-ini-he-/our/recon,loaded/--/-re-/and/are/ready/to/head/back/through/the/gate. /Is/this.../am/i/-s-n-/this/right?"

Some of them might not be right, though.

Comment

no p's

but you've almost got it!!!

"-a--,/we'-e/-ini-he-/our/recon,/loaded/--/-re-/and/are/ready/to/head/back/through/the/gate. /Is/this.../am/i/-s-n-/this/right?"

Comment

hey angelique, nice wavy letters. how about F

Comment

Thanks, I have dancing ones too.

Comment

cool!

i have no idea what the other letters are so how about Q?

Comment

f, d....

no q, sorry

"-a--,/we'-e/fini-hed/our/recon,/loaded/--/Fred/and/are/ready/to/head/back/through/the/gate. /Is/this.../am/i/-s-n-/this/right?"

should be easy now!!

Comment

What's this? No one's got it yet? Gasp!!
                          I've got it though.

"Jack, we've finished our recon, loaded up FRED and we're ready to head back through the gate. Is this...am I using this right?"
                          !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

Okay! Here we go again!

------/------/----/----/--------/---/-/------/---/----/--/----/----/---------/------/--/----/----/-----/---?

It's a quote, one sentence, one person speaking.

Comment

woohoo!! see, iknew someone would get it

a?

Comment

A! Always a good choice.

-a----/------/----/--a-/--------/-a-/-/------/---/--a-/--/-a--/----/------a--/------/--/--a-/----/-----/---?

Comment

Working...
                                X