X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really shouldn't be playing...

i, please Em...
    sigpic
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Yea me too i should be working on my essay. But since i probably wont be going to school tomorrow since im sick i guess it can wait till tomorrow.

A

Comment

e and i...
        edit: and a
        phew... let's hope idon't miss letter!

"-i--e/-e/-a-/----,/--a-/-ai--e--/-a-/-------/-e-/--a-/--i-e/a--/--e/----/-a-/---e/---ee/-----/---e--/i-----i--/--/-a-----e-,/-----/i/---e-e-/---i--/-a-e,/---/i-/i-/-a--/-e--/---e."

Comment

s please
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

"Si--e/-e/sa-/----,/--a-/-ai--ess/-a-/-------/-e-/--a-/--i-e/a--/--e/----/-as/---e/---ee/-----/---e-s/i-----i--/--/-a-----e-,/-----/i/---e-e-/---i--/-a-e,/---/is/i-/-a--/-e--/---e."

Comment

now... t...
              sigpic

Comment

"Si--e/-e/sat/----,/t-at/-ait-ess/-a-/-------/-e-/t-a-/t-i-e/a--/t-e/----/-as/---e/t--ee/-----/---e-s/i-----i--/--/-a-----e-,/--i--/i/---e-e-/---i--/-a-e,/--t/is/i-/-a--/-e--/---e."

Comment

h perhaps...
                  sigpic

Comment

I'll have an 'F' for Fred, thanks.

Comment

h and f

"Si--e/-e/sat/----,/that/-ait-ess/ha-/-------/he-/t-a-/t-i-e/a--/t-e/----/has/---e/th-ee/-----/---e-s/i-----i--/--/ha-----e-,/-hi--/i/---e-e-/---i--/-a-e,/--t/is/i-/fa--/-e--/---e."

Comment

r... of course
                        sigpic

Comment

good guess plenty of r's

"Si--e/-e/sat/----,/that/-aitress/ha-/-r-----/her/tra-/t-i-e/a--/t-e/----/has/---e/three/-r---/-r-ers/i-----i--/--/ha---r-er,/-hi--/i/-r-ere-/---i--/rare,/--t/is/i-/fa--/-e--/---e."

you can prob'ly guess words by now!!

Comment

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

I think I have it:

"Since we sat down, that waitress has dropped her tray twice and the cook has made three wrong orders including my hamburger, which I ordered medium rare, but is in fact well done."

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

n please...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X