• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o?

Comment

o??

Comment

lol he already guessed it. in that case u?

Comment

Great minds think alike... o... yes... no u...

We're/not/there/yet/and/as/-on-/as/i/am/in/--ar-e/-e/----/ne-er/-e/there
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

We're/not/there/yet/and/as/fond/as/i/am/in/??

d

Comment

Not quite... Fox...
              Not "fond"
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

ah duh...

long

g

Comment

Good...
                  We're/not/there/yet/and/as/long/as/i/am/in/--arge/-e/----/ne-er/-e/there
                  sigpic

Comment

charge

b

Comment

I think you're getting it...

We're/not/there/yet/and/as/long/as/i/am/in/charge/-e/----/ne-er/be/there
                      sigpic

Comment

we're not there yet and as long as i am in charge we will never be there

??

Comment

You got it Em... by George, she's got it...

We're not there yet and as long as i am in charge we will never be there

Said by Dr Weir in Letter from Pegasus...
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah man u already guessed never i thought it wasnt right. Couldn't figure out what that word could be.

Comment

k.... here's the next one...

quote... one sentence... but very long!! but it's a fun one, so once you get a couple of the bigger words it should be easy

"-----/--/---/----,/----/--------/---/-------/---/----/-----/---/---/----/---/----/-----/-----/------/---------/--/---------,/-----/-/-------/------/----,/---/--/--/----/----/----."

Comment

holy smokes thats long. does it have all 26 letters?

e

Comment

Working...
                                X