Stargate Hangman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McKay says it:
    This might as ---- say bi-g ti---- ti---- b--g, it's c-m---t- -ibb--ish!

Yes:A,I,S,T,H,Y,B,C,G,M
    No:

______
    |
    |
    |
    |

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

n, please

when are we allowed to guess?
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

You can guess any time you like.

McKay says it:
        This might as ---- say bing ti---- ti---- b-ng, it's c-m---t- -ibb--ish!

Yes:A,I,S,T,H,Y,B,C,G,M,N
        No:

______
        |
        |
        |
        |

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

What? No one want's to play anymore?

Comment

it says "This might as well say "bing tiddle tiddle bong" it's complete jibberish."

(i actually happened to find that quote when i was searching for quotes in the guess a quote thread and i actually remembered it!!! squee!!! )

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
              it says "This might as well say "bing tiddle tiddle bong" it's complete jibberish."

(i actually happened to find that quote when i was searching for quotes in the guess a quote thread and i actually remembered it!!! squee!!! )
              Yes, thats it ,I just posted it there. You do know it's your turn to make one up right?

Comment

cripes... i actually have to make one now???

um.... ok... how do i start one???

Comment

Just think of a quote, name, phrase, before and after, anything to do with stargate and post like this ----.
                  Like Jack O'Neill would be
                  ----/-'-----
                  And when someone guess a letter you add it. It's easy!

Comment

ok... cool!!

here goes: (shouldn't be too bad!!)

---/-/------/-----/----/-/-----/--/-----/----/---/----------/-------/--/---/---/---'---.

Comment

umm .... S
                      Oneil: You ended the sentence in a preposition, you ba$tard!

Comment

yup... there's some s's (i also made an error... the first word has FOUR letters... correcting it now )

----/-/------/-----/----/-/----s/-s/-----/----/---/----------/-------/-s/---/---/---'---.

Comment

"E"?

Comment

of course

-e--/-/-e----/-----/----/-/----s/-s/-----/----/--e/----e-e--e/-e--ee-/-s/---/--e/---'---.

edit: sorry!!! realized i had the quote slightly wrong... andforgot to say it's a quote!!

THIS is how it should be... final change i promise!!!

"-e--/-/-e--/-/-e----/-----/----/-/----s/-s/-----/----/--e/----e-e--e/-e--ee-/-s/---/--e/---'---."
                            Last edited by emily_reich; 13 February 2005, 02:44 AM.

Comment

That's ok,"R"?

Comment

yup

"-e--/-/-e--/-/re----/-----/----/-/--r-s/-s/-----/----/--e/----ere--e/-e--ee-/-s/---/--e/---'---."

Comment

Working...
                                X