No announcement yet.

Stargate Hangman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread looks to be a bit dead, but let's fire it up again.

"A?"

Comment

Let's see if I can remember what I was thinking at the time...

Why yes, there are a couple of A's:

--- ----, -'- ---- -- -a-- ---- ----------- -- -a- --a- ---- -- a ---- ------ -------- ---- a-- - ----- -- ------ -a- --------- -- ------- ---- -- --- -a--.
      Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

r please
        Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

--- ----, -'- ---- -- -a-- ---- ----r------ -- -a- --a- ---- -- a --r- ---r-- -------- ---- a-- - ----- -- ------ -a- --------- -- ------- ---- -- --- -a--.

I should have choosen a shorter sentence...

Comment

I'll have m.

Comment

>>>>> <<<<<
              (Because it's the most commonly occuring vowel in the English language)
              There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Is there a 't'?
                Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Right. M, E and T.

--- ----, -'- ---e t- ta-e t--- ----rt--t- t- -a- t-at t--- -- a -er- ---r-- -e----e- --m- a-- - t---- -e ------ -a- --met---- t- --me--e --e- -e -et -a--.

Comment

I would like a K pat.... yes a K would be good!
                    Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                    -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

and an H if it is all the same to you!!
                      Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                      -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

"I?"

Comment

Anyone guessed 's' yet?
                          Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                          Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

I feel like we're bending the rules a bit here, but what the heck, it's a looooong sentence.

So, K, H, I and S, eh?

--- k---, I'- -ike t- take this ----rt--it- t- sa- that this is a -er- ---r-- -esi--e- --m- a-- I thi-k -e sh---- sa- s-methi-- t- s-me--e -he- -e -et -a-k.

Comment

An O?

Comment

N please
                                Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Working...
                                X