No announcement yet.

Stargate Hangman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"------/--/----/--/-i--/---------/-/---/-------i--, /I/--i--/--/------/---i-/-----i--/---/-i---/------/--/----/--/-/---/------"

YES: I

NO:

Comment

T ? (trying to make words here )

Comment

"------/--/---t/t-/-i--/---------/-/---/----t-ti--, /I/t-i--/--/------/---i-/----ti--/t--/-i--t/------/--/---t/--/-/---/-----t"

YES: I T

NO:

Comment

S ?

Comment

Btw, in what season is Baal introduced?

Comment

"----ss/--/---t/t-/-i--/---s----s/-/---/----t-ti--, /I/t-i--/--/s-----/---i-/s---ti--/t--/-i-st/------/--/---t/--/-/---/-----t"

YES: I T S

NO:

I think Ba'al first appears in Summit (Season 5)

Comment

YAY! I'm watching all of SG1 for the first time, from the beginning, and I'm almost up to that episode. Excellent!

O?

Comment

"----ss/--/---t/to/-i--/o--s----s/-/---/----t-tio-, /I/t-i--/--/s-o---/--oi-/s-ooti--/t--/-i-st/--o---/--/---t/o-/-/---/-----t"

YES: I T S O

NO:

I love doing catch up's with programmes what are your favourite episodes?

Comment

N?

Well it's not really a catch up for me. I got into Stargate via SGA, which I love, and convinced me to watch some SG1 too. I had seen two eps from season 4 a few years ago, and that's it. I'm halfway through season 5 now -- I started with season 1 in late Jan. I'm hoping to be up to date in time to watch season 9.

I'm really enjoying it, obviously, since it's great stuff.

Favourite eps so far: Upgrades, Window of Opportunity, The Fifth Race, There But For The Grace of God, Need, Absolute Power, Jolinar's Memories...I really liked seasons 3 and 4.

Comment

"-n--ss/--/--nt/to/-i--/o--s----s/-/---/----t-tion, /I/t-in-/--/s-o---/--oi-/s-ootin-/t--/-i-st/--o---/--/---t/on/-/n--/---n-t"

YES: I T S O N

NO:

Comment

This is a hard one, at least for me.

E?

Comment

"-n-ess/-e/--nt/to/-i-e/o--se--es/-/---/-e--t-tion, /I/t-in-/-e/s-o---/--oi-/s-ootin-/t-e/-i-st/-eo--e/--/-eet/on/-/ne-/---net"

YES: I T S O N E

NO:

Comment

I can make it out but it's not ringing any bells...

'Unless we want to give ourselves a bad reputation, I think we should avoid shooting the first people we meet on a new planet.'

It does sound kinda familar but I can't place it...

Comment

Yep, that's the one and it's said by Daniel in 'The Tomb'

Your turn.

Comment

Damn, that's sad, cause I just watched that episode yesterday. It did cross my mind, but barely...

Here goes, this one should be easy for a certain type of fan :

_ _ _ _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ . _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Comment

Working...
                                X