No announcement yet.

Stargate Hangman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Buggy, O-Ra and I are in the same Timezone. No H!

Quote:
    ---'-e --ee-i-- -e --t, -----.

Yes:E,T,I
    No:H

____
    | |
    | O
    |
    |
    |
    |

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
      No kiddin! You must be close-ish to my location for Funky Town. We must visit.
      Funky Town, eh? Well, if I'm not mistaken the maps have heard of no such place.

Florida is in the same time zone as us, and yet it is not anywhere close to my home town... not even my home country... Meeting could involve a painfully long car-ride.

Is there an... R?
      Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
      Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

R?

I'm stuck down here in boring Australia. I'd give my left arm to get out of this country. I mean we have it pretty good, but there's really nothing here.

Edit: Fine, beaten to it, can I have an A instead?
        I live my life one Friday night at a time!

Comment

Originally posted by MedusA
          R?

I'm stuck down here in boring Australia. I'd give my left arm to get out of this country. I mean we have it pretty good, but there's really nothing here.
          Well, the next time I go to Australia, I'll smuggle you out in my suit-case. That is, if you want. And also, you might have to wait a while, since I'm not planning to go there any time soon...

The last drawback: Canada really doesn't have much that Australia doesn't...

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
            Funky Town, eh? Well, if I'm not mistaken the maps have heard of no such place.

Florida is in the same time zone as us, and yet it is not anywhere close to my home town... not even my home country... Meeting could involve a painfully long car-ride.

Is there an... R?
            Don't ya worry. The Funky Town radio is acessible under a secret frequency. XX MGHz. Triple Funk radio feat. Anyone you like.

Aw, MedusA... what about the Metro? Opera house? Sight seeing? Anything?

P?
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Canada has stargate .... hahaha. What do we have here ... well we did have Farscape, then it ended. Actually, we have Kath and Kim, that's pretty cool. Anyway, I might just take you up on that suitcase thing, hope ya have a big one.

Comment

Don't ya worry. The Funky Town radio is acessible under a secret frequency. XX MGHz. Triple Funk radio feat. Anyone you like.

Aw, MedusA... what about the Metro? Opera house? Sight seeing? Anything?

P?
                The Metro? What the hell is that? Hahaha, I've seen the opera house one ... it was white, wow. Anyway, I live in South Australia, Adelaide to be exact, quite possibly the most boring capital city, right up there with perth and canberra.

Comment

Quote:
                  ---'re -reepi-- -e --t, ---a-.

Yes:E,T,I,R,A,P
                  No:H

____
                  | |
                  | O
                  |
                  |
                  |
                  |

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Hey, you got another suitcase, Buggy? I need to get to a SG1 convention. If not that, Airgun commute.
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

C?

Comment

I'll be sure to tune in!

Originally posted by MedusA
                        Canada has stargate .... hahaha. What do we have here ... well we did have Farscape, then it ended. Actually, we have Kath and Kim, that's pretty cool. Anyway, I might just take you up on that suitcase thing, hope ya have a big one.
                        I'll make sure it's big enough!

B?

Comment

Hey, you got another suitcase, Buggy? I need to get to a SG1 convention. If not that, Airgun commute.
                          Sure thing! Actually, you might have to go in the hockey bag... Don't worry - no one's ever used it for hockey... only for dog-sledding.

Comment

So you keep dogs in it then?

Comment

Maybe cute little Toy dogs? That'll do, i'll have my Michelin man coat on.
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

No dogs in the hockey bag. Little plush ones... maybe.

A Michelin Man coat! Brilliant! That'll protect you!

Comment

Working...
                                X