• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, where Fluffy goes, I follow. What can I say, I'm puppy-whipped. hehehe
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
      Such a nice smile...we should see it a lot! These are from some interviews a couple of years back.
      http://hometown.aol.com/nolamom/imag...0interview.gif http://hometown.aol.com/nolamom/imag...on%20vicky.gif
      NolaM, you minx!!! I've just been dueling with you over in the "Let's ..."
      threads, and you are quick! No wonder RDA is smiling so nicely. He no
      doubt likes brainy women like you.

Or maybe his mind is just here in the gutter where it belongs.
      We know how to make the man smile, we think....

OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
      appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
      full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
      in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
        Again I am undone. Thanks for posting that picture.

HOW FREAKIN SEXY IS THIS MAN?????!!!!!!!!!!

Now, do you RHEALLY need me to tell you, Rural?
        To enumerate his qualities? We've been through this...
        I'm afraid you'll need to study RDA/Jack more to refresh your memory.

I am assigning him as your homework tonight. That goes for all of us
        Gutter Gals. Be thorough.

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
        appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
        full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
          Such a nice smile...we should see it a lot! These are from some interviews a couple of years back.
          Awwwww, love those. Vicky Gabreau 2001 I think. He looked great. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl

Oz
            Will there be a test???
            sigpic

Comment

Oz
              OOOOO, Yes Ma'am *performs snappy salute* Okay, where to begin....MMMM somewhere at the beginniing.... *licks earlobe, nibble....* Okay...move along, nothing to see here........

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                Will there be a test???
                We can only hope!

Comment

Holy crap guys! I mean I know I've been real life neglegant of the thread in the past few weeks but thread 3 without me? I feel cheap and nasty, . But hey, it's late at night and I'm drunker than I have been in about a two years so what the hay! I FEEL SEXY JACK ABOUNDING!!!!!!

http://img77.photobucket.com/albums/...EWALL_copy.jpg

cheers
                  Last edited by Geekyred; 13 June 2004, 06:34 PM.

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
                    I feel that worked out rather well. given my circumstances.

geeky

Comment

I FEEL SEXY JACK ABOUNDING!!!!!!
                      http://img77.photobucket.com/albums/...EWALL_copy.jpgcheers
                      You "feel" him "abounding", eh? I'd like to SEE him abounding!
                      You betcha!

Of course, I wouldn't mind an abundance of feeling, either, come to think
                      of it. I do believe that's part of Rural's assignment -- to feel Jack all over --
                      inspect him, test him...as she explores the question

Comment

You betcha!

of it. I do believe that's part of Rural's assignment -- to feel Jack all over --

Ready for a mad posting sesh' oz? Cause i'm well there.

geeky

Comment

I feel that worked out rather well. given my circumstances.
                          ROFLMAOOOOO
                          waiting to see what Red and Jack are gonna do next
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

You betcha!

Oz I don't think the is a way to measure how sexy he is...he is off teh charts!!!!
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Holy crap guys! I mean I know I've been real life neglegant of the thread in the past few weeks but thread 3 without me? I feel cheap and nasty, . But hey, it's late at night and I'm drunker than I have been in about a two years so what the hay! I FEEL SEXY JACK ABOUNDING!!!!!!

http://img77.photobucket.com/albums/...EWALL_copy.jpg

cheers
                              Oh, this wallpaper is YUMMY!!!!!!!!! Two of my favorite pics of him in there and i'm learning to love the third one!

THUNK!!!!
                              Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                              Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                              Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                                Oh, this wallpaper is YUMMY!!!!!!!!! Two of my favorite pics of him in there and i'm learning to love the third one!

THUNK!!!!

Red bows gratefully and works to order dont ya know.

geeky

Comment

Working...
                                X