This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RDAfan61
    Mine too! Yours is signed! How cool! I'm totally envious.

Hey, BTW, I'm from Kansas too!

Shelly
    hi shelly

nice to meet you
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

A lot of darren's pics are 300x400, just pop into any eps guide and check them out

one other way, other than right clicking to check on or change a pic is to downloat it to your computer, then for all you window's users (i'm sure mac has a program, but since i don't have one, i don't know about it)
      open it in Paint (which is under accessories and comes standard on every computer, and check out 'image' then 'attributes'. it'll give you the size in pixels and K's

you can also change the size that way, althugh i would recomment using 'save as' so that you don't resize your original pic
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
        Of course,I'll share Jack...& Mac ....[Jack&Mac,sounds like a tasty dish,huh ].You're my gal pals!Besides, he wore me out already....

.....He was telling me before he was thinking of contacting "Harlan" & the "Asguard" so together they might be able to make a few copies of him to go around.He loves the attention,but he does get a bit tuckered out...

*points to signature below* Do you have any idea just how many Jacks are available, in a multitude of varieties , if one really puts one's mind to the task?

I know, I used to be the morale officer of our SG unit, and I was often called upon to arrange visitiations for my fellow Jackaholics. Of course, there's one sweet little quantum I reserve only for myself....mmmmmMMMMMMMMMM.....
        Titania of the V V

Keeper of the Quantum Mirror
        (I swear, it's in my basement!)

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Wandering minds are good as are wandering hands (did I say that? ). I see we are both very comfortable in the new digs.
          Mmmmmm the new digs are lovely. Jack seems to like it too!
          Last edited by dipsofjazz; 12 June 2004, 09:51 AM. Reason: Drooled too much and my fingers slipped off the keyboard!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
            It's late here on the East Coast of the Shallow End and it looks like Jack's almost ready for bed........ Goodnight Gals!!

Jack's looking mighty fine in that homespun. He looks like he's about to
            laugh. Must see Kliggins over there. Or maybe he's slightly annoyed.
            Must have found out that only tiny pix of his wonderful attributes can
            ever be posted. (See sig. LOL)

Poor Jack. Never fear! We have large pictures of his attributes in our heads!!
            (And, if you switch some modifiers around, THAT, TOO! )

OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
            appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
            full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
            in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

He was telling me before he was thinking of contacting "Harlan" & the "Asguard" so together they might be able to make a few copies of him to go around.He loves the attention,but he does get a bit tuckered out....
              Hah,the last time he wandered over ,he fell asleep & woke up with a "mullet"& couldn't figure out why he was naked.He figured he was having another "MacGuyver"dream!
              This "Jack" or "Mac" must have you completely bamboozled, Nuggle, dear.
              Why, for the last several months Mac has been waking up in the arms of
              various Gutter Gals, asking that same confused question, "Why am I naked?"
              I think he's doing that on purpose to goad us on.
              How could he NOT know by now?!?

(The more correct question, especially in the company of yours truly, is
              "Why am I NOT naked?")

There are already dozens, if not hundreds, of Jack/Mac clones roaming about
              these Thunk threads and over in the shipper threads. How else do you
              think every Jack-aholic can claim to "have him" in her boudoir or cave or
              arms or wherever? How can every hussy or vixen or lady-like admirer
              claim to be nuzzling, licking, kissing, hugging, grabbing, jumping Jack or
              Mac or RDA if not for clones?

Of course, the gutter waters do have a magic of their own, so I suppose
              anything's possible.

Perhaps he can be in several places at once. In that case, lucky man!

OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
              appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
              full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Originally posted by Titania V V
                Ooo, and there was one more pic that put me over the top~~ yellow shirt, leaning against a silvery looking wall. OMG, save my thunking soul~~ can we say utter grace in repose in that pic, along with incredible, lust-inspiring long-leggedness????
                I did not scroll through; I read the whole thing.

Happy Belated Birthday. I think everyone has been having some problems with getting into the forum. It is probably growing pains. I have faith in Darren and gang to work through the pains. Glad you got back in to play with us in the new digs. Jack is around this morning/afternoon, but Nuggle and dipsofjazz have been monopolizing him.

The picture of RDA against the wall in the yellow shirt is one of my favorite pictures; in fact, it is my background. I don't know how to post the picture directly, but I did find a link to post. Hope this works for you.

http://www.rdads.com/images/1q04/new4.jpg
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                  I've never participated in one of these threads before, but the opportunity to show Jack on patrol (with Fluffy of course) is too tempting to resist.
                  http://hometown.aol.com/greatgmas/im...%20patrol2.gif
                  Welcome to our Den of Iniquity, Nola Mom. Ummmmmmm.....if you're quite
                  genteel and ladylike, you may call it "an RDA admiration society." Then you
                  go about chanting Ewokmonster Susan's mantra, "It's all about the acting!"

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                    Of course, the gutter waters do have a magic of their own, so I suppose
                    anything's possible.

Perhaps he can be in several places at once. In that case, lucky man!

OzGirl
                    We, the gutter gals know the truth, that we have the real Jack. Everyone else has the clones. After all, we know Jack is a very discriminating man and knows that the gutter is the only place to be..
                    sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Mala50]OK, I'll post a picture not because I'm an expert, but because this place is boring without pictures... links and attachments are fine for most, I suppose... <sigh.......i miss the BIG pix....>

It's late here on the East Coast of the Shallow End and it looks like Jack's almost ready for bed........ Goodnight Gals!!

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/m...Jackshirtw.jpg [QUOTE]

Oh Mala, I do so agree with you. I wish I had seen this pic last night, but hey a late afternoon treat is always welcome. Thanks ever so much for posting the links to the LC caps as well. Damn but he is looking FINE. In any other place I know I would be considered odd for loving a man dressed in a HAZMAT suit, but this is Jack and we're in the gutter after all! *backstrokes to the shallow end and floats*

Comment

Originally posted by Titania V V
                        Checking into the new thread, actually missed posting in II, tho found PLENTY there to drool and pine over, especially of late! With computer problems at home I can only post from the library, and sometimes it's just not possible to write what I'd really like to write with others sitting so close by...

BUT..........oh my! Thank you everybody because my late night thunking has been especially enjoyable thanks to your diligent efforts. Most favorite of the last thread were all those Gen. Jack pics *Holy Mother of Thunk, can we get those pics on over here PUL-LEASE!*. I first saw them on Wed. from the library and lost the ability to breath; however, given the folks surrounding me, I had to play it cool and couldn't linger over them *do you have ANY idea how extremely difficult it was to fight the urge to lick the computer screen when that helicopter pic appeared before me? a gargantuaneffort of will, I tell ya!* So Wed. night I tried to acces them from home and couldn't access GW at all * oh the crushing, brutal denial of my quest for Gen. Jack!*. Fortunately the next day I was able to spend a couple of hours wallowing in the glory of those deep chocolate eyes and that restored my true gutter heart. (hehehe, it was my birthday too, so I figured I deserved to spend the afternoon in contemplation of yon Sexiest Man in the Universe ).

Oh, but I go on too long and y'all have probably scrolled to the next post, so to my point~~ can we get links to those Gen. Jack pics anywhere, 'cuz I'm REALLY loving them. Ooo, and there was one more pic that put me over the top~~ yellow shirt, leaning against a silvery looking wall. OMG, save my thunking soul~~ can we say utter grace in repose in that pic, along with incredible, lust-inspiring long-leggedness????

Thanks in advance to those computer-wiser gals who might be able to fulfill these humble requests~~ and thanks as ever to all those gutter gals who provide the pictorial and verbal support, so this usually quiet wench thunks not alone!
                        OOO Happy belated birthday! We've missed you and I can't imagine how on earth you can view RDA pics in a library. I mean, that's just not fair! As for the RDA in yellow against a wall... OOO can we say HOLY SMOKES! Damn fine that man!

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                          Here's another Jack "pose" that I really like...

Hope you like his thoughtful side too!
                          Nmom
                          Awwww love that look on Jack. His thoughtful side is a fave of mine. But then again... If you ask Tame et al,....I'm a pretty good 'actress'

Seriously, thanks for sharing the picture!

Comment

Hmmm,new thread,new gutter.Tame was here a few hours ago.....?

*hears someone coming,sounds like they're wearing military boots*

Jack:[looking perplexed] Hey,nuggle....where are all my gals?They stay up too late last night?

Me:[not believing my luck]Uhhhhh....Oh they'll be here,they're just going to get some of the furniture,the drool buckets,paddles...
                            Jack: Paddles?....as in...canoe?
                            Me: defibrilator...
                            Jack: Ah,I see......[confused]...well not really.
                            Me: Never mind..
                            Jack:Well,what are we supposed to do until the rest show up?
                            Me:{says nothing,just smiles wickedly}

ROFLMAO!!!!
                            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Titania!!!!!

and to firmly *chrisen* our new thread...here are my humble offerings.... Gen Jack Touring Our Abode. Built ENTIRELY in his honor (Mac's too)

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

just pictures Ladies just pictures
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X